oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif
Untitled-2.jpg
groundhogday_happy.jpg
lol.gif
image-288.jpg
IMG_20141103_223910.jpg
Uncle_Phil.jpg
Phil.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider C2CPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

It's these parts that I just don't get. How can anyone say this company has there sh$t together or they have a high level of professionalism. This company hasn't produced ANYTHING as of today. They have two pre-orders out there one of which has missed countless deadlines. Whether you like it or not this company's word mean nothing at this point. Stop looking at what the company says when you want to defend them. Look at what they have done. At this point I've been told:
- If we get 20 orders we'll build and ship BOP 2.0 starting in Jan 13. They got there orders and then nothing. We pushed and pushed and found out they hadn't even been granted the license to produce the title.
- We were then told that they had "all parts" and parts were sent to the US to be assembled. This was begginging of the summer. Lo and behold some of there vendors didn't even have there parts yet to do the work they needed to do. How do you have "all parts" when the vendors supplying your project don't even have all your parts.
- Then told BOP 2.0 would ship by Expo. Again, nothing....
- Then told that they would ship when they got back from Expo. Guess what... Still nothing....
THIS COMPANY HAS PRODUCED NOTHING to paying customers!!!!!!! So far it's been nearly no communications and broken promises. If you are a pre-order for TBL I wish you luck. If you haven't pre-order I would never even consider it until they start producing things.
No the sky isn't falling but this company is far from the gem you all TBL followers want them to be. Open your eyes and see what they are actually doing as actions speak much louder than words. They have great innovation and potential but the way they run their business is going to bury them if they don't turn their sh$t around fast.
Another hopeless plug. Ship me my damn BOP 2.0. Having happy paying customers is much better "marketing" then prepping for a bunch of shows not to mention it being the right thing to do. If what they say is true (would be a first) and they have had all the parts when they said they did then product should have been shipping a while ago.
End rant of one very PISSED of BOP 2.0 (some day) owner that is sick of seeing people down grade the faults of this company. Let the flaming against me commence. I honestly don't care anymore what people think of me when I bitch about DP. It's my goal to get the word out as much as possible till they come through on there umpteen promise to myself and every 2.0 buyer...

I can confidently say that the BOP 2.0 situation should have no bearing on the TBL timeline. Fully aware there is not great piece of evidence I can point to as proof, but they are wholly separate situations. It is a different project with different matters. I would also be upset if I were you, but knowing a few key details, I can't help but try and defend a bit here. For whatever that is worth.

#369 9 years ago

It was connected to Phil leaving. Obviously he was the "face" of the company at a show like Houston, and they won't be able to make this one work... Bad timing, and they know it more than anyone...

So.... Pacifism is not something to hide behind, and well... something very cool on the way.

#376 9 years ago

Not my news to break... and if I did, I would make you listen to a podcast.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 20.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 29.95
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider C2CPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/uh-oh-phil-leaving-dp?tu=C2CPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.