(Topic ID: 286630)

UFO Is Nurse For Sin Planet - Anyone Else Getting These Messages?

By vid1900

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hqdefasdfault (resized).jpg
tumblr_meiqyd0mPS1rkgreyo1_1280 (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

So my gov issue phone is a reserved number. It's never been recycled. It's never been linked to any phone that has the Facebook app installed.

A phone number calls from the States and leaves a 10 minute message with an ominous English speaking voice, reading a list of strange phrases (possibly gamer aliases?).

I google the phone number and it links to a video of the same, droning 10 minute message.

Today I get the same message from a different caller. Again googling the number links to the same video.

Anyone else getting these calls stateside?

Anyone know what the purpose is, or how it makes money?

This is the video that both numbers link to:

[Video removed]
tumblr_meiqyd0mPS1rkgreyo1_1280 (resized).jpgtumblr_meiqyd0mPS1rkgreyo1_1280 (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

I have never had such a call but I feel like my street vocabulary may have been enhanced after listening to some of the "colorful" gamer aliases or whatever they are recited in such a monotone voice.

#3 3 years ago

If you don't understand it please disregard, those who are supposed to understand it understand it. Also please do not advertise around these images or information. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

#5 3 years ago

Either its a gorilla marketing campaign for some band... or a reminder of your required obedience from Cathulu, not sure which...

#6 3 years ago

UFO is nurse for sin planet...seems obvious to me.

Which word don't you understand?

#8 3 years ago

Theres 10 mins you won’t get back...

#9 3 years ago

Never heard of this before.

Just because it's an unlisted number doesn't mean it can't be reached at random, through sequential number generation, or a transposed mis-dial, or a transposed number that got on a random call list.

Quoted from vid1900:

Anyone know what the purpose is, or how it makes money?

Spreading some sort of weird cult message? Maybe it's a coded message? Maybe someone is bored? Who knows.

All you can really do is just continue to block the numbers they come from.

#10 3 years ago

Blake the Pig Snickerson

#11 3 years ago

That is some strange message.
I don’t think anyone ever figured out the max headroom video. But they pirated the airwaves literally.

#13 3 years ago

The Max Headroom signal intrusion was brilliant.

It would be much harder to do today with all the stations converted to digital HD, but you know, The Superbore is coming in a few weeks......

#16 3 years ago

I got a message that told me if I pass it on to 10 people then a leprechaun would leave me a pot of gold
I deleted the message
and that , my friends, is how i lost my leg

#17 3 years ago

Leprechauns; you can always trust them to keep their word.

hqdefasdfault (resized).jpghqdefasdfault (resized).jpg
#18 3 years ago

Justin Whang FTW

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.