3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Tsskinne
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

2 months later
    #2 2 years ago

Curious about this as well. Nothing?

6 months later
    #3 2 years ago

Has anyone used any of these?

#4 2 years ago

Why don't you use them and let us know how it goes.

#5 2 years ago

Ive used uship twice and it worked just fine. The pins arrived safe and sound. I only did 2 states over however, if I was to ship something across country Id just use NAVL.

#6 2 years ago

Since I have a business with a dock/forklift I use USHIP often. If they have the same thing on the other end you can ship a game for as little as $100 at times.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from Renegade:

Why don't you use them and let us know how it goes.

Probably because he is just trying to get advice before using? What's wrong with asking?

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Probably because he is just trying to get advice before using? What's wrong with asking?

I believe all he was saying was, it seems no one has tried them. Why don't you be the first and report back to the forum to let us know how it went? Didn't sound like he was trying to be a dick.

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from Monk:

I believe all he was saying was, it seems no one has tried them. Why don't you be the first and report back to the forum to let us know how it went? Didn't sound like he was trying to be a dick.

Maybe your right. I thought he was saying it to be be a dick. We're you renegade? If not I apologise

2 weeks later
    #10 2 years ago

So I used Uship to transport a single player Bally EM. Had a couple people on the site bidding to ship it. I accepted a low bid/good feedback shipper and received the game five days after winning the bid. I don't plan to ship another game, but if for some reason I did I wouldn't hesitate to use Uship.

#11 2 years ago

I've used Uship in the past on 3 occasions and all have worked out well.

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

I've used Uship in the past on 3 occasions and all have worked out well.

Do they offer insurance? Also, how are you shipping them? Legs on or pallet?

#13 2 years ago

I used UShip to transport an Polaris ATV and it was damaged because the covered truck they used was not tall enough. They let the air of the tires to barely make it fit, but the top of the ATV was still damaged. It was a husband and wife team and were not accountable to anyone (they did not work for a company and were their own boss). The height would probably not be an issue with a pinball machine.

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from psexton:

I used UShip to transport an Polaris ATV and it was damaged because the covered truck they used was not tall enough. They let the air of the tires to barely make it fit, but the top of the ATV was still damaged. It was a husband and wife team and were not accountable to anyone (they did not work for a company and were their own boss). The height would probably not be an issue with a pinball machine.

Did you do anything to resolve it? Curious as to how this works too.

#15 2 years ago

No it was very dark (around midnight) when it was delivered and I just lived with the damage. Not sure if there could have been any resolution.

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from DeeGor:

Do they offer insurance? Also, how are you shipping them? Legs on or pallet?

Two pins were shipped legs off, folded up, wrapped and on end. The penny pitch arcade was shipped laying down, and I'm taking bids right now shipping a red zone arcade they said would be shipped laying down.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 17.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 7.00
    $ 5,800.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    € 3.70
    $ 10.00
    Tools
    Granby Games
    $ 28.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 49.00
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    $ 87.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 45.00
    $ 2.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 14.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside