• 29 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pinbum
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I m going to u2 tonight in sanDiego. I have never seen u2, and my fiancée Veronika has never even seen a concert. Ever. In America.

This should get off the charts. That's the way I need it now. Off the charts.

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#8 6 years ago

I had heard about the cancellation. On another note I hope things are getting better over there.

#9 6 years ago

It was the last show of the Joshua tree tour I think.

I had never seen them. Before, although I have been a fan since boy.

They are so big they have to do 2hours of mandatory songs. I enjoyed the show and had a great handicapped seat on club level. Unobstructed view for wheelchairs only.

Far, but no obstructions and non possible. Nice.

Also cool to see them play a few favorites like bullet the blue sky.

#10 6 years ago

Bono was pretty positive in his monologues which I appreciate.

#13 6 years ago

One thing is for sure they seem to have taken ticket sales to the next level. There was atleast 50k there to see them I think. Maybe more. The Qualcomm seats a little over 70 but not for concerts. It can't be too much less. Ticket sales.

I guess if I made that kind of coin. I would play New Year's Day every day for the rest of my life.

#17 6 years ago

I had read they were concerned about security in st Louis. They stated that security was under normal standards. I thought it was a good idea to not perform in that case.

I think we all need to go into life daily with our eyes open now. It is a different world.

U2 was at the top of their game. I do prefer a smaller venue anytime.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/u2-tonight-san-diego?tu=Azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.