(Topic ID: 288995)

u have $12,000...

By corry_medved

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sunnrat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 3 years ago

Hard to choose the titles, but for sure it would be divided like this.

6k towards early solid states.
    2k towards 70s EMs.
    Remaining 4k for a couple, or maybe three solid Williams System X.

#67 3 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

I don't know man...I am not sure I would want any on that list you gave. And that's my point - this thread has little actual value to the OP.

That was a good list and he basically answered the OPs question which was asking about line ups and bang for the buck.

#70 3 years ago
    Quoted from LordHumungus:

Its has zero but its fun. How the hell can anyone else pick out what games u as an individual are going to enjoy, it seems u have a lot of die hard old timers here pushing the 80's stuff and EM's. To each his own. And before I leave let me just clear this up. Steam baths is a reference to a man wanting to spend time with other men basically nude and steamy. I mean any of u old farts 40 to 70 should have known that. I'm 46, my grandfather use to say that to me cause I had long hair in my teens, early 20's, I was a metalhead but to him long hair meant ur a gearbox and ready for the "Steambaths" man I miss that guy. Whew. tough room.

Well that makes me a die hard old fart at 37 because i love those solid states and EMs. Modern pins are great but the themes for the most part just dont click with me, atleast not until we get a Sabbath pin.

I agree people should play, judge, and just think for themselves. We all like different things, but I think sometimes people are just curious what others would do so we get threads like this. Again.

#77 3 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

That is a GOOD list for you and the one that recommends it, and many others I am sure. But not me - or LordHumungus apparently.
    He did the right thing in suggesting what HE feels is a good list, but it is unlikely to be the OPs. And that, again, is the issue with the request.

There is no issue with the request. As far as I can tell from the first post, the OP was starting a discussion by asking what everyone else would choose, not guess what the OP would choose.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sunnrat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/u-have-12000?tu=sunnrat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.