(Topic ID: 288995)

u have $12,000...

By corry_medved

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gribbs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 3 years ago

“or very comfortable at the steam baths.”

Is this some kind of a gay slur? I thought you were more ‘enlightened’ up North. Doesn’t your government consider this some kind of ‘hate speech’?

#44 3 years ago

"Uh..............no.

well u thought wrong."

LOL. OK, then. It was just a totally nonsensical comment, meaning nothing. Got it.

"no idea, no care either"

I would respond to THIS ridiculous assertion, but the mods will warn me to stay out of politics. haha...

"Listen nothing wrong with loving ur time at the Steam Baths and then a few games on Wonka. Its natural."

Again, I don't know what this comment is supposed to mean, but you certainly seem obsessed with these 'Steam Baths'. We can see that you are a totally normal, regular guy.

"I SAID 'GOOD DAY', SIR!"

#47 3 years ago

I GUESS I get it now: "Old guys take steam baths." I was probably 'slow on the uptake', since I'm 53, and "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" was from my childhood. If you are thinking that 53 year-olds are the 'steam bath generation', you are out of touch. That is like my GRANDPARENTS generation maybe. Wonka is a great game, no matter your age, however.

As to the OP: I would definitely get at least two games. No matter how great, you are going to get tired of one game at home, unless you plan on playing then selling or trading for a different one. I would get one 'fast' game with a lot of flow, and one that has more 'stop and go' with deeper rules. As for specific titles, there are many options and you can research or get advice. Good luck stopping at just one or two! ENJOY!

#50 3 years ago

"Pretty sure that was an old man joke, not a gay insult.
    I think you’ve tried to read too much into his post."

I appreciate it. I figured it out just before your post. I wasn't trying to read anything into it, but even as an "old man joke" it is just so DATED. I mean, Jesus, does he think we're 90? haha...

#68 3 years ago

"It was joke u do gooders u."

And a great one it was! A real 'classic'! ...from the "Henny Youngman Collection", I'm guessing? Don't tell me: Try the veal. You'll be here all week. *rimshot*

#69 3 years ago

"*thats* the joke, and you not getting it is pretty funny too.
    Almost deserves a follow-up old-guy joke, maybe something with dinosaurs.
    (I'm 53 too, btw)"

I have NO IDEA why you guys are hanging out on Pinside instead of writing comedy. You're OBVIOUSLY missing your 'calling'.

#71 3 years ago

"Almost deserves a follow-up old-guy joke,"

You will have to forgive me - my dementia has started to act up again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gribbs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/u-have-12000?tu=gribbs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.