1993 Bally Twilight Zone 2.JPG
1993 Bally Twilight Zone 1.JPG
TZ spiral 2.jpg
TZ spiral 4.jpg
TZ spiral 5.jpg
TZ spiral 1.jpg
TZ spiral 3.jpg

#1 9 years ago

After the success of the TZ STARFIELD Ball Diverter Mod Decal, I decided to make another SPIRAL VORTEX design with a Matching Back Board decal. What a great improvement!

Each decal is professionally printed using the Best Quality Decal Material, Print and Laminate available. Decals are then precision cut on a plotter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRICING includes FREE SHIPPING to USA.
Intl. Shipping will vary by country. Check with me before ordering & paying
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TZ SPIRAL VORTEX Ball Diverter Mod Decal = $10 US
TZ SPIRAL VORTEX Back Board Mod Decal = $22 US
TZ Matching 2 Decal SET = $30 ( Save $2 )

PayPal ( as Friends & Family ) to:
[email protected]

Please include in PayPal Note to me with:
• Mailing Address
• Decal Name(s) Ordered

TZ spiral 1.jpgTZ spiral 1.jpg
TZ spiral 2.jpgTZ spiral 2.jpg
TZ spiral 3.jpgTZ spiral 3.jpg
TZ spiral 4.jpgTZ spiral 4.jpg
TZ spiral 5.jpgTZ spiral 5.jpg

#2 9 years ago

I don't know if I really really like this or if I really really don't. I feel strongly about it somehow...

#3 9 years ago

I actually like this very much. Nice work.

#4 9 years ago

The backboard REALLY stands out on the game and is very noticeable! It gets your ATTENTION. It looks better in person than in the photos!

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballPimp:

The backboard REALLY stands out on the game and is very noticeable! It gets your ATTENTION. It looks better in person than in the photos!

maybe a picture of it from the players perspective? I think that would give everyone a better idea of the true look.

#6 9 years ago

Maybe there is only one way for me to find out....

#7 9 years ago

WTH, just ordered...

#8 9 years ago

Here are some more pics front the front and sides of a Hi-End TZ restore I did about a year ago. See how the Spiral accents the Front Start Button Spiral art! Trust me, I designed it this way on purpose!!

1993 Bally Twilight Zone 1.JPG1993 Bally Twilight Zone 1.JPG
1993 Bally Twilight Zone 2.JPG1993 Bally Twilight Zone 2.JPG
1993 Bally Twilight Zone 3.JPG1993 Bally Twilight Zone 3.JPG

#9 9 years ago

Hey...that's my TZ!!!! I thought I had exclusive rights to that custom backboard decal???

I can attest that it does look great in person!

Rob

#10 9 years ago

Yes Rob, you had the TEST machine which all of these sweet decals were designed custom for! They came out so nice, I figured I would serve them up to the rest of the pinball community!

Still have 8 more sets left and then they are gone. Not sure if I will EVER make them again with all fo the NEW designs I can keep coming up with to keep it FRESH!

#11 9 years ago

That Twilight Zone is absolutely beautiful!

#12 9 years ago

Could you do a decal to cover that ugly metal light over the TZ mini-playfield? The bare metal on that light has always bugged me. I really liked those laser-etched lights, but I haven't seen one available for a while.

How about a cool decal for the TZ metal mini-playfield light Mr. Pimp?

Thanks, Rob

#13 9 years ago

I like it! Sending payment.

#14 9 years ago

YES... I DO want to do a decal for the LIGHT over the mini playfield. I may need to come over rob to make a template before I design one or maybe get a tracing over at FREE PLAY in Orlando in a few weeks

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballPimp:

YES... I DO want to do a decal for the LIGHT over the mini playfield. I may need to come over rob to make a template before I design one or maybe get a tracing over at FREE PLAY in Orlando in a few weeks

I have an extra I can send you, if you want. (..As long as I get it back! )

#16 9 years ago

You are welcome to come by anytime to make a template...just let me know.

#17 9 years ago

I only have about 4 of these backboards left. I might not order more for a while. Get yours before they're gone!

#18 9 years ago

Payment sent for a set. Looks great for sure.

#19 9 years ago

Jeff. Just sent you a PM.

#20 9 years ago

Received and installed the diverter and backboard decals today. High quality product that looks great on the game. Thanks for making this available at a fair price.

1 week later
2 months later
#22 9 years ago

UPDATE: The NEW Matching STARFIELD Mini Playfield Light Cover DECAL MOD is Now Available for sale. If you bought one of my Diverter decals, this is a MUST have also.

It's easier to keep up with sales off ebay so if you are interested in one, purchase at the link or find this and other decals by me on ebay as well.

ebay.com link: itm

TZ1.jpgTZ1.jpg
TZ2.jpgTZ2.jpg
TZ3.jpgTZ3.jpg

#23 9 years ago

Looks nice, just ordered this. love the spiral backboard I got from you.

image.jpgimage.jpg

5 months later
#24 8 years ago

I have both of these back in stock and won't last long. Price is ABOVE. PLEASE remember to include your shipping address. Also, LMK if you want the STARFIELD diverter or SPIRAL VORTEX diverter. I have 2 different styles

Jeff

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tz-spiral-vortex-back-board-decal-pinball-pimp-decals and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.