Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Shredso
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Anybody else run into this problem: the ball hits the wall of the diverter so hard it bounces back up the ramp, then when the scoop lifts it misses the ball and the ball can go anywhere. How can I deaden the bounce? I tried a thin rubber pad but it hasn't helped.

#3 7 years ago

I have one of their magnets and it works great.

#4 7 years ago

IMHO, every person who owns a TZ should install a magnet on the diverter. Not only does it prevent the ball from bouncing off the diverter, but it also provides a smoother and more consistent dump to the flipper below.

#5 7 years ago

Nothing against the guys at PinpallPro/Decorator Supply, but you can buy those magnets at Radio Shack - about $3.50 for a pack of 5.....

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Nothing against the guys at PinpallPro/Decorator Supply, but you can buy those magnets at Radio Shack - about $3.50 for a pack of 5

They're only 5.00

#7 7 years ago

Magnet doesn't work on the powerball during multi-ball. Too bad a pad won't do the job.

#8 7 years ago

I agree this mod is cheap and awesome. For some reason after I installed it that scoop hangs up sometimes and diverts all balls to the powerfield. I haven't opened it up to look at it yet. Hopefully an easy fix. I have no idea how you guys with 20-30 pins keep up on the repair! I can say only a hand full of times have all my pins been 100% and error free (7 pins). Granted, by the time I get them error free I tend to want another project and get rid of them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 109.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lynnwood, WASHINGTON
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside