You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN2454.JPG
DSCN2456.JPG
DSCN2451.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I had Paul from VP build 3 new cabinets for me, I originally bought the TZ for a friend but does not have the money to pay so I was just going to keep it for a future game. If anyone wants or needs this cabinet for a TZ this one is for sale for $900 which is about a $164 discount plus I paid to ship them here let me know. If someone close by wants it I would be glad to help with the swap if needed, otherwise I will keep it for the future but I am running out of space, and CFTBL and NGG, are next on my list so TZ is a little ways out.

DSCN2451.JPGDSCN2451.JPG
DSCN2456.JPGDSCN2456.JPG
DSCN2454.JPGDSCN2454.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Bump anyone need it ?

1 week later
#3 9 years ago

Still available

#4 9 years ago

Excellent pinsider here. This is a great deal!

#5 9 years ago

I want it, just don't know if shipping it makes sense! OP, PM me if you think it does.

1 month later
#6 9 years ago

Was this still available for sale? Sent PM.

Thanks!

1 week later
#7 9 years ago

Picked this up over the weekend. Thank you very much! Amazing seller!

I think you talked me into getting a HSA restore on my playfield to make my machine perfect

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tz-replacement-cabinet-for-sale-ohio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.