• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jimy_speedt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hi,

This problem might look obvious to address, but I am trying to find the best solution without damaging parts.

When the Powerball is locked in the Slot, then ejected, it goes straight between the 2 flipper bats, whether they up, down, one up and the other down. The kickout assembly is so mounted.

Does anyone have an idea to solve this problem and make this ball go more to the left or to the right ? I am a bit afraid of tapping the metallic assembly with a hammer.

thanks for the help

#2 2 years ago

Make sure the coil assembly is on properly, shim the coil bracket with a wash to slightly change the angle of the kickout.

#3 2 years ago

Check to see if any of the welds have broken on the scoop. You may want to take it off, clean it, replace the coil sleeve, and check the coil plunger and coil stop for wear (and replace as necessary).

#4 2 years ago

Loosen all the mounting screws for the assembly...not remove, just loosen. Now see if you can rotate the whole assembly either right or left.

Mine was doing that and I eliminated it by slightly bending the top-most part of the scoop from flat to angled just a bit to direct the ball to a flipper. But some people flip out when you start talking about using tools on metal parts...

#5 2 years ago

thank you all for the answers, I ll spend some time tomorrow and give you the feedback.

Great to have your support !

1 week later
#6 2 years ago

Hi,

it took some time before I lifted the TZ playfield I retained the option of repositioning the brackets, the coil bracket and the main eject metallic assembly. The plunger hits the ball a few milimeters further on the left side. The powerball no longer heads to the outhole.

thank you for your help

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
$ 28.00
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Parker, CO
$ 16.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside