• 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by bigd1979
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130815_225023-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Ok been seeing a good many tz up for sale and not moving. So whats a good number on these ?say all leds a few mods the playfield is good and 100 percent working. Cabinet and head are not dinged up but has some fade and front has been drilled for lock down bar ?

#4 9 years ago

I was figuring between 4800 and 5500 but they dont seem to be moving above 5 ? Im guessing because you can get a brand new Im or met or something like that for 5k or less? However to me tz has alot more going on and is probably1 of the best games ever made( if not the best) and of course they dont make them anymore , so I myself would rather have a tz .

#9 9 years ago

Yea seems things are calming down a bit on games like adams and tz and wh20.there is just so much available and coming out soon .but I think 5 k for a super nice tz is a good deal on a amazing game .I highly doubt they could make another game with as many gadgets and cool stuff as tz for 5k

#12 9 years ago

Yea I know there are alot of them but how many are really left, especially in great original condition .

#18 9 years ago

Yea I doubt it drops to 3 k in excellent condition but hey you hever know

#39 9 years ago

Wow lots of action since I been gone all day lol

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from Dommer:

a little off topic: does anyone know how many early production TZs were made? i've got one with the green lock, white clock, and pop bumper posts.
i would agree that new, better games with higher prices are driving prices down. i think after stern started getting better, folks didn't have to focus on getting old B/W titles to get a great machine.

I believe 12 prototypes and 200 or so samples like what you have

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from CodyR:

For what it's worth, bought one today (locally in the NW) in nice clean 100% working condition. Paid a little over $5,000 and was happy to get it. Been playing it all night. What a FANTASTIC pin! I can see why people think this is one of the best of all time.

20130815_225023-1.jpg 271 KB

Nice I want one lol but no seriously pm if anyone knows of 1 or has 1

#58 9 years ago

Yea seems 4800 to 5500 in the condition I asked about so let me know whats out there

#64 9 years ago

My thread got way off track just wanted to know current market for the condition I asked about .lol seems all threads end up talking about everything but the question .but I guess I received enough info seems 4800 to 5500

#66 9 years ago

Ive looked at a few and have been contacted by a few people but haven't bought anything .seems most people want a little more than they usually sell for

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 14.95
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 132.00
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.50
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 22.50
$ 1,059.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tz-prices?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.