• 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by bigd1979
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130815_225023-1.jpg
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

I think it's called supply economics. I've been a collector/route operator/buyer/seller since 1973, I've never seen prices go down as more collectors joined the hunt to build a collection. The prices were flat at times but they've always climbed up and never retreated, even on the older games that have been kept in nice condition. Heck, even the remakes will go up in price. Sorry, I just don't see a price drop happening unless we have a full collapse of the economy. Then we have more important things to worry about than pinball prices.
Steve

I agree. B/W titles in great condition are unlikely to fall much. Even with the recent real estate implosion, the pinball market was very healthy. Most Stern titles are safe as well, with the minor exception of re-runs that have a short term impact on some titles.

#52 9 years ago

I agree on the 5-5500 range for a nice 100% working one. I sold my fully restored absolutely beautiful TZ to help me buy my 69 camaro.....for 7K a couple years ago. I really miss it.....until I start the car up...then I don't, but I will get another one again. I had two so far....first one I paid $1400 for at an auction back in 2000, then $2800 for an absolute beat to crap non complete in pieces one in 2008ish, which I had over 6K in after I was done.... I love seeing the prices go down.....it'll be a couple more years before I get another one, but there's tons of them around and I'm hoping by then I'll still be able to get one for around $5K. We shall see I guess!

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

When were TZ's 2000.Prove me wrong.I've been doing this way before TZ came out.I think this whole pricing thing is comical.If you want a certain title than it's price should be much,much lower and the game sucks anyway.However if you own the title than it's the best ever and the price should be much higher .Yes I own TZ and have for 20 years(no flipper here) But dude seriously back it up.

Seriously? You dont' remember when you could buy TAF's and TZ's for $1000? Hell. Even Aladdin's Castle had FS signs on TAF and TZ for $1200 in the mid 90s when they were ready to dump them.

#54 9 years ago

Actually, the lowest Alladin's/Namco ever got on TZ was 800 bucks. Believe it or not ...

#56 9 years ago

Saw a TZ sell two months ago for $5,200. The playfield was excellent but it needed new rails. Cab was very good but not perfect.

#57 9 years ago

Locally these aren't going down in price and don't come up as much as some may think.

#58 9 years ago

Yea seems 4800 to 5500 in the condition I asked about so let me know whats out there

#59 9 years ago

What about a nice HUO or Collector quality machine?
Thinking about putting the coin out for one and don't want my pants pulled down over the price

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

What about a nice HUO or Collector quality machine?
Thinking about putting the coin out for one and don't want my pants pulled down over the price

Pants pulled down on the price? wouldn't that be a bonus?

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from Dommer:

paid 2800 for a beater TZ that i've cleaned up fairly nicely. will always be a players grade machine, but i'm still sub 4k in terms of what i've put into it (not including time ) if i had to sell it today, i'd like it for 4k-4500. not sure it's such a steal anymore...

Let me know, I'd be ok with that.

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Pants pulled down on the price? wouldn't that be a bonus?

British expression,

"I don't want to overpay old chap"

Perhaps that ones better

#64 9 years ago

My thread got way off track just wanted to know current market for the condition I asked about .lol seems all threads end up talking about everything but the question .but I guess I received enough info seems 4800 to 5500

#65 9 years ago

Payed 5200 back in May for one with real nice playfield and cabinet . Sometimes the market can be a little softer in the summer . Have you found one yet ?

#66 9 years ago

Ive looked at a few and have been contacted by a few people but haven't bought anything .seems most people want a little more than they usually sell for

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 14.95
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tz-prices/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.