IMG_0085.JPG
IMG_0084.JPG
IMG_0083.JPG
IMG_6745.jpg
$(KGrHqZ,!r!FG8DCFG!6BR3EW4!cwg~~60_35.jpg
IMG_0051.JPG
2013-07-08_20.36.12.jpg
PianoModColor.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

*edit* oop, nevermind, I'm waiting for the lighted keyboard.

#13 10 years ago

I'm in, assuming you still have one with lights. Sent you a PM as well, just lemme know and I'll send the paypal immediately. Was too busy to troll most of yesterday.

#20 10 years ago

Too small. The spacing on those LED strips is too far apart to fit in there. I'd place good money on that.

1 week later
#36 10 years ago

Assuming those of us that already paid are getting the "old" model not waiting on the "new" one...

Honestly, I'm okay with the model as pictured above with the red/yellow lighted keyboard. Don't really want to wait a few weeks for a revised version, because I think it looks good as-is, and I'm about to have to take apart the clock anyways, would be a good time to install...

#38 10 years ago

Oh, I'm gonna crimp molex connectors, lol. It's going to be plugged into the PIG2.

#40 10 years ago

I learned from doing my topper lighting on space shuttle that when I do any of these kinds of mods, I'm going to have a molex connector inline anyways to make it easy to disconnect from the wiring harness. There's a reason that all the manuf. have done it that way for 30 years for stuff on top of the playfield lol. It really helped with breaking the game down and making other repairs. I know a lot (most?) people here don't want to have to deal with crimping and stuffing molex connectors but man it just makes everything so much easier down the road!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#44 10 years ago

Paid July 12th, still nothing in hand. Refund my money. I'm not waiting months on end for you to ship something out, like I did with the last person I bought something from on Pinside.

#46 10 years ago

Well, if he refunds my money like he said he would, then perhaps I will buy your old one once he gets done with the new ones. I was okay with the two-tone lights as they were pictured. I don't have time to wait on it right now, and need the money for another purchase.

#53 10 years ago

"Sun July 28th 2013 12:55pm CDT

If you were expecting immediate shipment, than you were not reading my threads regarding model production. Despite that, I apologize for the lack of communication on my part. I will refund your money and remove you from the product update list as requested.

Colton
"

"Tue July 30th 2013 04:23pm CDT

Threats are not going to procure a hasty payment reversal either, but I'll comply for now. I'm heading over to PayPal to transfer the funds. The other issue is a repeat of your issue (can't wait for the finished product and needs the funds returned for something else). Keep in mind that this is a zero percent lucrative endeavor for me and everyone involved. To expect 100% percent of my time into this project is too abstract to even form a debate over (although, I can say for the past 3 months, I had to cut my education short to keep this project moving and people happy). The goal was to provide something other than a pencil sharpener and at a much lower cost. If the investment is returned, that will be looking on the bright side of things. I hope to see you again when things are better on both of our ends.

Colton
"

3 days now and counting and still hasn't happened. Because it takes SO MUCH TIME to send my money back via paypal, right? Can't find the 30 seconds to log in, another 2 minutes to fill out the four or five boxes to send my money back?

PM you personally....well...seems that didn't work. You've had another 24 hours and still can't be bothered to do it.

/cue Yakkety Sax.

#55 10 years ago

Okay, I'll be glad to eat crow when it shows up. Sure. Send me the pic.

#57 10 years ago

Okay, fair enough. Your picture shows that you did send it yesterday like you said you would. I do owe you an apology, publically, because if I actually actively used that email address for anything but transactions of this nature, I would've already known that you had sent it, and that's my own bonehead move. When I went to check for your picture, I saw that paypal had already sent an automated notification (though why it didn't send an alert to my phone Paypal client where I have push notifications turned on...going to be bugreporting that one..) to that email address. Clearly, I need to change my paypal address to something that's actually USED more frequently so I can not make an arse of myself in this manner in the future.

1 week later
#63 10 years ago

Oh, I did want to post (publically) that everything was resolved between me and Pinballsmith, just so there's no confusion on that front. Money was refunded, it did take a few days to clear, but no biggie there.

1 month later
#72 10 years ago

Bravo. Sometimes it's a struggle to make those hard choices, especially if you're having to abandon a pet project for a while, but that was the right decision.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tz-piano-modaccessory-now-available?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.