IMG_4371.jpg
58593.jpg
IMG954831.jpg
pf populating 4.jpg
pf populating under 1.jpg
pf populating under 2.jpg
pf populating 3.jpg
pf populating under 3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#235 9 years ago

I'm making a mental footnote, I'm only through the second page, but damn...

that's kind of like stab in the heart to see molex replaced back to IDC. 100% correct it won't be an issue in home use, but man. I hope that's not one of the few things I did to this game when I had it. Pretty sure the last owner had already done all that junk. Only thing I really did was add LEDs and clean the playfield. =P

Just an interesting observation to note... if I ever send off a game to be "restored" I may not want it back "factory" in that way!

#241 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Your current draw with LED is so much less that the IDC looks better and should be more than adequate, especially for huo conditions. As you can see, we're defiantly not going stock all the way. Your other improvement, the translucent pop bodies are staying, but they will be in the right order this time...

LMAO. They did look awesome though. Now to read through the rest of this.

#242 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Bryan used the PPS Next Gen. Way better than some of the ebay ones - look above for discussion on that.
ALSO -
Bryan just texted me the words "okey dokey". Should I fire him or is that just a Minnesota thing?

Fun side note. The game as you got it from me already had Next Gen decals on three sides. The last owner had bought a partial set and couldn't ever find a left side. They were put on shortly before I had gotten the game, so alignment issues notwithstanding, you were already an owner of the Reflection Flaw, you just didn't know it!

#243 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

I wonder why the PO had cliffy's on?

If you're talking about me, yes, I installed the cliffy's to prevent any damage, not to cover it up. Let me tell you it was SO much fun getting all up in there to do that too...especially the gumball.. >_<

#246 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

I can't take credit - the previous owner did that. My only change will be to have them in the correct order, as the software for the skill shot demands.

Yep, that's always a personal choice.. I matched the flyer, most prefer the skill shot. lol.

Glad to see you guys were able to use the gumball halves to make a whole. Someone here on Pinside sold me that other half at a very reasonable price, was just waiting for a reason to get back in there to put it on since the old one was secure enough to not bother me.

#251 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Intermittent garbage on display. Inoperative switches.

Did this ever actually happen to YOU, and I'm curious how I would've not noticed battery corrosion on the driver board, which is nowhere near the batteries..

Amazing how something that needs that much "repair" was still 100% functional to my eyes, and to yours as far as I know..

I actually made the owner replace the original driver board from this game because it was EXTREMELY hacked, burned traces, unrepairable. He gave me the one from his Johnny Mnemonic as opposed to just giving me some cash to buy a replacement, never had any issue with it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tz-packed-up-and-on-its-way-to-minnesota?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.