Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dmesserly
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Just a quick question, is there anything else to be accomplished after getting lost in the zone? I have gotten to it probably a dozen times in the 3 years I have owned the game. I have it set to semi easy (probably should make it more difficult) have the buy in enabled and can earn up to 3 extra balls. Just wondering if there is anything else to do except play through all the door panels again? Thanks in advance!

#2 10 years ago

Pretty sure that's it, default lost in the zone champ is 300,000,000. Try to double, triple, or quadruple that to give yourself a goal to work towards (assuming that those scores can be achieved on that mode, I'm not sure since I've never gotten there myself) otherwise set it to extra hard, remove the out lane rubbers to start then the posts if it's still to easy for you, and go from there.

#3 10 years ago

Getting to LITZ more than once in a game pretty much or just trying to maximize your scores through good multiballs and powerball manias. So no, there's no larger goal past LITZ.

#4 10 years ago

I never understood buy-in on a free-play machine. may as well just wall off the outlanes and play till you get bored.

#5 10 years ago

Mine is set to only one buy in, still makes it easier!

Quoted from pezpunk:I never understood buy-in on a free-play machine

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

Just a quick question, is there anything else to be accomplished after getting lost in the zone? I have gotten to it probably a dozen times in the 3 years I have owned the game. I have it set to semi easy (probably should make it more difficult) have the buy in enabled and can earn up to 3 extra balls. Just wondering if there is anything else to do except play through all the door panels again? Thanks in advance!

Like most 90's machines, you just start to cycle again. TZ is pretty deep though, it's not like MB where after getting MOR, even if I'm still on ball 1 or 2, I'm just bored, and don't want to do it anymore.

With TZ, one thing I enjoy in multiple LITZ's is trying to cash out a huge hitchhiker payout when that's lit. I believe I had it up to 70-80 one time, and the countdown gave me a boner

My best score was 4.6B and I did LITZ 4 times. Prior to that I had been fighting to get to a 3rd. I can tell you unlike machines like MB, where even getting to Monster Bash MB twice is boring, multiples of LITZ are NEVER dull or boring.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

I never understood buy-in on a free-play machine. may as well just wall off the outlanes and play till you get bored.

I use buy-in for one ball on pins that maintain two high score lists like Shadow. That way, if I'm into a game that ends without getting on the non buy-in list, I can continue to try for the other list. Its good if you've set up the pin for something and you don't want to work back to the same spot.

I don't use buy-ins on pins that don't have separate lists...that's cheating...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 29.95
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 132.00
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 12.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tz-lost-in-the-zone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.