New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 261938)

TZ Home ROM Question Regarding High Score Recording

By Hogey

9 months ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Hogey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 months ago

I have the home use ROM in my sample TZ. Works great with the third magnet, etc. The only thing I can't figure out is why the High Scores aren't recording. I looked through the Adjustments to see if something was turned off, but the only adjustment regarding high scores is turned on (Fac Setting). Is this not an option on this ROM? Anybody know?

Thanks.

#2 9 months ago

If you are talking about 9.4H ROM, I had the same issue. I tried a bunch of things but I think what solved it was adjusting all of the default high scores down low. Keep them in order including the grand champion score higher than the rest. I think my GC default was lower than the other 4 high score defaults to start with and that had screwed it up somehow.

#3 9 months ago

Hmmmm I'll give that a try. Much appreciated.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 9.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside