Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Jesterfunhouse
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

I purchased gumball mods for my Twilight Zone but can't seem to get them installed because plastic globe will not separate enough to install them. Any suggestions?

#2 2 years ago

Did you get the smaller ones meant specifically for TZ, or the generic ones that a lot of people sell?

I've installed TZ gumballs a couple times. It always requires some force and pushing down in the widest part of the gap. I've had the same concern both times, but didn't break either machine.

#3 2 years ago

They came from Marco Specialties

#4 2 years ago

Its a tight fit but it actually goes easy if you use a socket wrench with a socket that has an opening that is smaller than the gumball but large enough to cup the gumball. Place the gumball right up to the spot to insert and use the socket wrench to pop them in. This worked for me and did not break or chip the plastic. There are other threads on this if you run a quick search which I am sure is where I found this trick.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getting-gumballs-in-a-twilight-zone

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside