10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TZ Pics 002.JPG

#1 10 years ago

Routed TZ for sale. The playfield has no wear and the machine is working 100%. Various mods, LEDs, mostly rottendog boards including the clock board, red clock housing and spiral ramp mod. The spiral ramp is currently not installed, along with some of the mini playfield plastics. The cabinet decals need replaced, some would say they are solid but I say they need replaced. The backbox also needs replaced for a restore but is solid. The pin needs shopped, $4k cash OBO. Please send a pm if anybody is interested and Ill upload current pics soon.

http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/Shane802/library/#/user/Shane802/library/?sort=3&page=1&_suid=13856912666850685375057759121

TZ Pics 002.JPGTZ Pics 002.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Pm sent.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from sb80:

The pin needs shopped, $4k cash OBO

I'd be really surprised if it hasnt sold in the 47 minutes this has been up

#4 10 years ago

Shane is a great seller and very easy to deal with. Not that he will need any help selling at this price!

#5 10 years ago

WoW! Great price. Man TZ is my favorite of all time just saying.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I'd be really surprised if it hasnt sold in the 47 minutes this has been up

About an hour

Quoted from jtimmons:

Shane is a great seller and very easy to deal with. Not that he will need any help selling at this price!

Yes, its a great price. Just time to shuffle things out.

Quoted from Mantra:

WoW! Great price. Man TZ is my favorite of all time just saying.

TZ is a great game but I have limited space and its time to make some changes.

#7 10 years ago

PM sent from a cool local person. Ok Fine, its from me.

#8 10 years ago

Sold to a happy pinsider in less than 12 hours! My own little black friday sale, good luck to the rest and a donation to the house!

#9 10 years ago

Darn, I was so hoping he would back out...... Because I really need another pin....
Congrats on passing on the love.

#10 10 years ago

Thanks again Shane! The better half hasn't stopped playing it since its been in the house.

Shane was an awesome person to deal with, and the machine was in better shape than I had expected! All in all a very refreshing transaction!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tz-fs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.