(Topic ID: 212357)

TZ clock boards - I'm not being a jerk, am I?

By CadillacMusic

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by CadillacMusic
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Just wanted to get everyone's opinion. I'm not overcharging for NOS TZ clock boards if I get $100, am I? I can't test to make sure they work because I do have a TZ, but you can't get repro ones for less than $75 plus shipping. $100 is fair, isn't it?

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from CadillacMusic:

Just wanted to get everyone's opinion. I'm not overcharging for NOS TZ clock boards if I get $100, am I? I can't test to make sure they work because I do have a TZ, but you can't get repro ones for less than $75 plus shipping. $100 is fair, isn't it?

If people are buying them then you aren't overcharging. Doesn't sound like a ripoff to me for people that would prefer an OEM over repro for whatever reason.

#3 1 year ago

Certainly a fair question, but I don't know that you will find much of a market. Most of us who have owned a TZ for a while have working original boards laying around that nobody really wants because most of us have upgraded to the far superior German board.

#4 1 year ago

I've got someone to buy them, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being "that guy". Or girl.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 22.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 14.95
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, SC
$ 14.95
$ 5.00
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 14.95
$ 399.95
7,500 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Boonsboro, MD
Sale Pending!
Lehigh Valley, PA
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 209.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 132.00
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Kinnelon, NJ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside