10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TZ_Pinball.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MES.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 10 years ago

Congrats on the game! I told you you something would come up. TZ for your first game is awesome. Don't get discouraged. TZ is a complicated game, but a good one. Listen to LTG and take your time to figure out the problem. All game can be fixed it just takes some time and patience. You will start learning now about your game and it will pay off in the future when something else craps out, and it will. Good luck and keep at it.

#30 10 years ago

Hey Dustin did you get a manual with the game? As LTG said it sounds like a switch matrix issue if you are getting tilts for apparently no reason. If you have the manual great if not download one. You need to find the switch matrix chart, page 2-50 in the manual. It will be a grid with all the switches in rows and columns. Turn the game on and take the glass off. Find the tilt switch on the chart, now start a game and activate the switches in that row then in the column for the tilt. If you press on a target or activate a ramp switch and the game tilts this is the area you need to look at for backwards diodes or shorted wires etc. This should help you narrow it down.

Also what kind of tilt is it? Do you just lose the ball (plum bob tilt) or does the game end (slam tilt)? Will make a difference on which columns and rows you should be looking at.

If I find myself heading up to Chicago soon I might be able to stop by and lend a hand, but I bet you can figure it out. Check those switches. I had a TFTC game and every time I hit the ramp it would tilt. Someone put the diode on backwards for a ramp switch. Someone sold me my CFTBL with no diodes on the right flipper coil. It happens.

Good luck

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 14.95
$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MES.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tz-ball-loading-issue?tu=MES and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.