(Topic ID: 10874)

Twilight Zone #2 and TOM are in the B_R GRG !!

By BLACK_ROSE

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

POTO_B-Glass.jpg
POTO____.jpg
sorry_!!.gif
F.U.gif
004.JPG
002.JPG
TZ_&_TOM_013.JPG
031.JPG
025.JPG
020.JPG
019.JPG
017.JPG
014.JPG
012.JPG
010.JPG
009.JPG
#1 12 years ago

The Auction was a Bust for me,, but 2-day Wasn't !!! I've been Talk-n with Alex for 2 Yr's about his Deceased dad's Pin's .. TZ , TOM , FH , STTNG and Slugfest.. He called me Friday-nite and said he was think-n about selling TOM.. I said Ok, I can come see you Sunday.. We'll TOM is in Good Shape , It had a Credit dot on the Trunk , i adjusted the Proxi-sensor ,, Fixed.. Beautiful Pin.. Need's shop'd

TZ ,, Look's Better than mine.. Had a credit dot on Rt- Flip EOS ,, Black wire was loose ,, Fixed..
Trough Power ball Proxi needed adjusting ( Just moved ) No Credit Dot.. P/F is Smooth !!

Alex's mom said her husband Traded Pin's till 1997 when he got Melanoma from a mole on his neck.
He went thru Chemo ,, he died on Jan 18 1999 , 1-day before his 47th b-day... So the Pin's have been in his Gameroom since 1997. He bought TOM from a Putt-Putt in Mebane , NC in 97 .

Here's a Few Pict's- ,,, B_R's Happy !!!

TZ_&_TOM_001.JPGTZ_&_TOM_001.JPG TZ_&_TOM_008.JPGTZ_&_TOM_008.JPG TZ_&_TOM_014.JPGTZ_&_TOM_014.JPG TZ_&_TOM_015.JPGTZ_&_TOM_015.JPG

#2 12 years ago

Nice grabs, as usual, YOU DA MANN B_R!!

#3 12 years ago

Heavy score!

#4 12 years ago

I left my TZ Electric Turning Topper , I'm Headed back 2-morrow .. He want's to sell Slugfest , it has the Card dispencer with a Bunch of Card's .. $ 500.00 ..

Check out my R2D2 Telephone.. It Work's !!! Would be Great for a Star Wars Fan .. It's 4-Sale !!

TZ_&_TOM_004.JPGTZ_&_TOM_004.JPG 004.JPG004.JPG // Error: Image 17612 not found // 004.JPG004.JPG 006.JPG006.JPG

#5 12 years ago

Let me know when you want to sell TOM. I've always wanted one of those.

#6 12 years ago

Congrats, nice score.

Dibs on TZ!

#7 12 years ago

Nice score. I don't know where you find'em, but you have had more nice machines in the last couple of months that I have even seen 4 sale

#8 12 years ago

Too bad about your friends father, BR. Hope you find a good home for those pins.

#9 12 years ago

I'd keep them both since they are good pins and have sentimental value. Sell your others

#10 12 years ago

I suppose i should have Started this thread in the Market Place ,, ( Alot of PM's ) Anyway ,here's a Few Shot's of TOM .. The Only Credit dot now is from the Left EOS .. Novus the Open Area's on TOM , New Rubber's on the Sling's , Re-calibrated the Proxy's for the Trunk, Out-Lane Magnet's , Etc... No P/F wear that i can see and the Board's/molex's Look Cherry. The Cab & Head decal's are Great. No Scar's !! Replaced All of 6 burned out bulb's.. The Trunk is Banged up some what, a New 1 wouldn't hurt.. Also the magnet on the Trunk isn't work-n for some Reason , but No Dot is Show-n.

009.JPG009.JPG 010.JPG010.JPG 012.JPG012.JPG 014.JPG014.JPG 017.JPG017.JPG 019.JPG019.JPG

#11 12 years ago

A few more ,,,,,, Shanetastic came over , we Changed the Lower left Flipper coil , Resleved all other coils , Replaced the switch and diode on the Buy-n button.. Also Replaced the Left Flipper button EOS sensor , kept getting an Error.. Probably what's wrong on the TOM, but i Only had 1 .
TZ is Error Free.. I Paid Dearly for the 2-pin's today, Alex didn't want to sell TZ , but when Alot of CASH is Thrown out,, ( Need I say more )..

I'm headed back 2-morrow to get my TZ Topper , I want the STTNG ,, We'll see..

020.JPG020.JPG 025.JPG025.JPG 031.JPG031.JPG TZ_&_TOM_013.JPGTZ_&_TOM_013.JPG

#12 12 years ago

Here's a Video I shot earlier 2-day of The B_R GRG .. I did the 130 mile Rd-Trip to get my TZ Topper and i Tried to Buy his STTNG ,, He's Not Ready to sell it ( Yet ) ..

I also Sold TZ 2-day to Osakijimbo , Shanetastic's Good Friend.. ( a member Here also ) He's been lOOk-n for 1 ever since he played mine and S.t's .. Now he Own's a Beauty !! Him & S.tastic will tear it down, Shop it and Fill it up with CoinTaker's Best Led's .. And i Tossed in a New Wide sheet of Glass for TZ ..
'
As for TOM ,,, I sold it to The Banker today !!! The Trunk wasn't work-n , but would Not show a Credit Dot.. I Know i made 3 member's Here Mad by Sell-n it , but it is what it is !! B_R ,,, sorry_!!.gifsorry_!!.gif

002.JPG002.JPG 004.JPG004.JPG

#13 12 years ago

git-r-done

#14 12 years ago

Nice score! Congrats BR.

#16 12 years ago

This twilight zone is a dream come true. Never thought I would own one in such great condition. Cabinet and playfield are damn near perfect. BR really is the man! I can't say it enough. I'm certain he could've made more for it, but chose to keep his word and give me a chance to buy it. Class act. I threw in a suitcase of Coors light to show my appreciation. I've been playing it non-stop. I have a million ideas for leds and mods. I'll keep this machine until I croak playing it. Thanks again, BR.

#17 12 years ago

Congrats, Osakijimbo! Be sure to post some pics durning and after the shop job.

#18 12 years ago

B_R-

Just like always....great score!

#19 12 years ago

Congrats on two nice pick ups.

My father in law picked up the Shadow from the terminal today. He left a message said it arrived safely.

I moved the thread for you.

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from Osakijimbo:

This Twilight Zone is a dream come true. Never thought I would own one in such great condition. Cabinet and playfield are damn near perfect. BR really is the man! I can't say it enough. I'm certain he could've made more for it, but chose to keep his word and give me a chance to buy it. Class act. I threw in a suitcase of Coors light to show my appreciation. I've been playing it non-stop. I have a million ideas for leds and mods. I'll keep this machine until I croak playing it. Thanks again, BR.

This made me laugh--we're opposite ends of the spectrum here. WHy? I'd never want to own a TZ--never liked the game since it came out. Wouldn't drink Coors if it were free. And I detest LEDs in pins.

That said, enjoy your new game! It looks to be in great shape.

#21 12 years ago

This made me laugh--we're opposite ends of the spectrum here. WHy? I'd never want to own a TZ--never liked the game since it came out. Wouldn't drink Coors if it were free. And I detest LEDs in pins.

Why !!! Because yr a DICK !!! What a Shitty Post to a Good Thread, No Class F**ker ,,, F.U.gifF.U.gif

#23 12 years ago

no sweat BR..bet he likes pecker water..

#24 12 years ago

Sooooooo, B_R, did you buy the Slugfest and STTNG or what?

#25 12 years ago

damn banker always gets 1st shots dont blame ya though

#26 12 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Congrats on two nice pick ups.

My father in law picked up The Shadow from the terminal today. He left a message said it arrived safely.

I moved the thread for you.

Thanxx a Bunch Seal.. And I bet yr Dad-n-Law Will have a Blast Un-wrap-n it.. It's Tight !!

Quoted from jwwhite15:

Sooooooo, B_R, did you buy the SlugFest and STTNG or what?

He Wouldn't sell me STTNG ,, I can get Slugfest ,want's $ 500.00 , i could probably get it for
$ 400.00 , but I Don't want it.. I played 1 @ the Auction this Past Sat- , I didn't like it..

Quoted from TZ68:

no sweat BR..bet he likes pecker water..

TZ68 , I wouldn't doubt that At All. I Hate People like him !! I might see you in Kingsport , If you go .. Be Cool !!

Quoted from dvandentop:

damn banker always gets 1st shots dont blame ya though

The Banker likes my Pin's.. TOM needed more Repair than i expected.. The Complete Trunk assembly need's to be Replaced.. I had an Offer Higher than his from Astrodan @ Lost Ark Arcade , but i sold it to T.B .. TOM was the 40th Pin that i've sold him since June of last year..

#27 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

TOM was the 40th Pin that i've sold him since June of last year..

At the rate you're going I bet you will hit 50 sold by this June! Keep em coming BR.

#28 12 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Wouldn't drink Coors if it were free</blockqu now that is just being rude.

#29 12 years ago

Honestly, StevenP can fuckin blow me. What an ass! Why comment on something you care nothing about? I love TZ. Led's are a personal preference. Coors is what I know BR likes. It's the least I could do. I'm excited about my my favorite pin. Why be such a dick?

#30 12 years ago

Don't fuck with BR. Period.

#31 12 years ago

BR,I am glad you sold TOM to the banker before i came to buy it. The broken trunk assembly probably would have changed my mind . Also i know it gets old quick for a lot of people and i already have a better JPop game in TOTAN. Things seem to work out for the best.

#32 12 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

BR,I am glad you sold TOM to the banker before i came to buy it. The broken trunk assembly probably would have changed my mind . Things seem to work out for the best.

I'm Glad Yr Not Mad @ me Wolfy !! I've sold you Several Pin's and i have bought from you also.. I had 4 Guy's Hammer-n me All day 2-day over TOM . The HIGHEST offer was $ 3600.00 .. I Passed on that and sold it Lower to cover some of the Cost.. Pin's are Gett-n Harder to Find these day's , and when i do Score some , My cell is Non- Stop !!! As Long as I'm Alive and Able, I Will Hunt these Pin's down and Distribute them out to Friend's Here and There.. " Dog will Hunt " ,,,, .B_R

P.S,,, So to you TOM owner's ,, Yr Pin is Wanted !!!

#33 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Why !!! Because yr a DICK !!! What a Shitty Post to a Good Thread, No Class F**ker ,,,
Attachments

[gif] F.U.gif (3 KB, 2 downloads) 10 hours old

i just did a spit take with my morning coffee. thanks alot b_r!

#34 12 years ago
Quoted from Osakijimbo:

This Twilight Zone is a dream come true. Never thought I would own one in such great condition. Cabinet and playfield are damn near perfect. BR really is the man! I can't say it enough. I'm certain he could've made more for it, but chose to keep his word and give me a chance to buy it. Class act. I threw in a suitcase of Coors light to show my appreciation. I've been playing it non-stop. I have a million ideas for leds and mods. I'll keep this machine until I croak playing it. Thanks again, BR.

Glad you finally got one, man! ...and a very nice one, too. Now we need to tear it apart and shine it up!

Great first post! ... even though somebody tried to poop on it
Not sure what that was all about, but it is generally not the norm on here.

#35 12 years ago
Quoted from shanetastic:

Great first post! ... even though somebody tried to poop on it []
Not sure what that was all about, but it is generally not the norm on here.

some people are more incontinent than others, i've noticed.

beautiful game. i'm jealous.

#36 12 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

The broken trunk assembly probably would have changed my mind

that is an ongoing problem with this title, from what i read. some owners have a spare on hand for when and not if it happens.

#37 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Pin's are Gett-n Harder to Find these day's , and when i do Score some , My cell is Non- Stop !!! As Long as I'm Alive and Able, I Will Hunt these Pin's down and Distribute them out to Friend's Here and There.. " Dog will Hunt " ,,,, .B_R

Your a Good Man BR! Just a quick shout out to you, thanks again for the ones I got from you and the help on others.

Jim

#38 12 years ago
Quoted from Osakijimbo:

Congrats on the Twilight Zone! Just a classic game and a blast to play, and BR is a class act has helped me out several times too! Enjoy!

#39 12 years ago

BR you are a hook up man! I'll have to get in touch with you when I want a totan

#40 12 years ago

Thanks everybody for the kind comments. I'm very lucky to have it. Thanks again BR. I'll post pictures as Shane and I upgrade it. May take a while. I'm quickly running out of money. Hehehe. Sorry for losing my cool last night. Celebrated my new TZ with a bottle of wine, then read a strange post. Won't let it happen again. It was the wine talking. (here's StevenP's cue to insult wine-drinkers)

#41 12 years ago

No Problem Guy's !! My Pleasure is Yr Gain... Someone Here said not Long ago,
" I believe B_R Loves the Hunt More than Play-n Pinball "
That's True ,, but , I Play Pinball every-nite !! I might be Buy-n back my POTO from The Banker.
I did like that Pin .. Just a Head's up ...

POTO____.jpgPOTO____.jpg POTO_B-Glass.jpgPOTO_B-Glass.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn Park, MN
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tz-2-and-tom-are-in-the-b_r-grg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.