• Ghostbusters Premium 1 vote
    6%
  • Metallica Pro 10 votes
    59%
  • AC/DC Premium 6 votes
    35%

(17 votes)

#1 6 years ago

I know there are a lot of these threads, but it is a little hard to search them all and filter through each of them. This is not which game is better regardless of price, because price is always a factor for me. Which game is the best bang for the buck is what I want to know. A little background, I have played all but one of these games, but they were in varying conditions. I plan to play all of these again before making my final decision. I have two children (3 and 5), so I would want the adult content to be at a minimum. Also, I like Metallica songs better than AC/DC, but still very much like AC/DC songs. I'm sure I left something out but will chime in as you respond. Thank you for the input.

#2 6 years ago

Bump for the day crowd.

#4 6 years ago

Metallica all day.

#5 6 years ago

Bang for buck? Metallica, by a wide margin, in my opinion.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/typical-which-game-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.