8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Ven
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ven.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Game play video of a few games of TX Sector. Had mulitball ready a few times but just couldn't seal the deal. I will upload a multiball video one of these days. Until then enjoy the music :O)

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Send the video through the anti fish eye process.

I played with it in sony movie studio but since everything is so close to the camera and there are straight lines all over the place it just didn't look quite right when I was done so I just left it as is. I shot these with a polaroid cube so it's not the best video in the world, I may get out the DSLR and shoot some with it but it's just so easy turning the cube on and hitting record.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Played one of these at Allentown a couple years ago and felt eh, about it. Played one last week at the Sanctum, in Ct and liked it better. Has to be setup hard, I think. Definitely a whacky nes era style game.

Yeah it's a rough game for sure.

Funny to watch your own game play difference between a pin with no tilt warning and a pin with warnings. It seems like I don't even try to save balls that I probably could have looking in hindsight.

#7 8 years ago

Shot another video with the DSLR with the glass on this time so there is a bit of a glare but I did have a better game, managed a 5 second multiball and did collect the special once.

Sound is much better also.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ven.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tx-sector-in-all-its-glory?tu=Ven and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.