Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Crash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bandicam 2019-03-11 23-08-58-222 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

Hi guys, today i prepared two questions in one topic:
    For spike games where games have big display (Like Iron Maiden, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Deadpool, Batman 66', The Beatles etc.), where i can found those images in it firmware for pinball browser?
    For deadpool:
    1. Do someone have that code? If someone have, just say, i will give you my gmail and send me code there. Because:
    2. When i open winrar file where deadpool code is, i get diagnostics messages error, and i can't replace it. How to i fix this messages error to don't appear anymore?

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from pekilica:

When i open winrar file

You need to decompress the file before opening it.

#3 5 years ago

Ok thanks for tip

1 week later
    #4 5 years ago

But how to decompress?

#5 5 years ago

Extract the contents using Winrar, Winzip, or 7-Zip.

#6 5 years ago

Ok i will try with 7-zip

#7 5 years ago

oh boy...

#8 5 years ago

Listen: I am using 7-zip, but when extracting reach end, i get "Data error: (name of file)". Anyway, code is extracted.
    Now when I try to open code with pinball browser, i get error (i'll show picture in my next post)

#9 5 years ago
    bandicam 2019-03-11 23-08-58-222 (resized).jpgbandicam 2019-03-11 23-08-58-222 (resized).jpg
    #10 5 years ago

That picture has been made 2 days ago

#11 5 years ago

New: I changed folder where I downloading files and downloaded deadpool code. It not have diagnostics messages now, cause i downloaded winzip in past, then deinstalled when I see winrar files are not same and winrar became zip files. I opened now, and there's two files: code and winrar file for code. Now when I try to open code with pbrowser, but i get same error but now "Pinball Browser V6.60" reads instead "Microsoft .NET Framework"

#12 5 years ago

Not sure what to tell you. Maybe use another program to extract the archive file and try again.

#13 5 years ago

Ok I will try

#14 5 years ago

I don't extracted. I just copied from zip file

#15 5 years ago

Same thing really, that should work.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/two-topics-in-once?hl=pekilica and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.