Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Paddypaws
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Trooper11040.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Morning guys. As some of you know, I'm new to the pinball world...my theatre of magic has me magically stumped a bit. The first issue is that I'll hit the trunk 3 times, and instead of having to hit the ball into the trunk to start the illusion, it will just start. Not sure if the opto in the subway is thinking a ball is there? The 2nd minor issue and it's very minor is occasionally I'll hit the tiger saw or trunk and it will advance the clock...this will be during gameplay and not during any launching initial skill shot. Thanks for whoever can assist.

Dan

#2 8 years ago

Bump anyone?

#4 8 years ago

I have an automatic eddy board on the trunk. I might put back the original and see it it's still doing it

#6 8 years ago

Mine is sporadic. It doesn't happen frequently or every time another target is hit. If it was doing it every shot on a specific target, I'd think that was possible. The big one to me right now is the trunk starting the illusion without even being hit or struck. Another minor issue I've encountered is sometimes if a ball is locked, and I shoot the trunk to start an illusions, both balls will come out of the trap door. Again this is sporadic. It doesn't occur all the time. Just little things

#8 8 years ago

yea its definitely on...it spins...i even did a full overhaul on the trunk this week...took the gearbox apart, re-greased everything, etc...hopefully ill figure it out..sucks being a noob at this lol

#14 8 years ago

Ok I will look at the opto interrupter. I have the aluminum one. I wonder if the new auto eddy board is overly sensitive. The matrix thing confuses the hell out of me. No idea what I'm even really looking at

#15 8 years ago

I put the original Eddy board back on the game and I can't replicate the issues I was having. Very odd

#17 8 years ago

Nope! Now my Outlane switch is acting up. Ugh!!!!! If a ball rolls over my right Outlane, it also closes the left return lane switch!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Manteca, CA
Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 47.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Trooper11040.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/two-minor-issues-with-tom?tu=Trooper11040 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.