(Topic ID: 65222)

Two free pinballs in two weeks...Well, mostly.

By Arcade

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Today is my Birthday and I just scored a free pinball to go with the free one I got last week.
    The pinball gods are smiling on me at the moment.
    Last week, thanks to some creative trades at work, I scored a sweet Elvis for free. It is in awesome shape as it has been sitting in an arcade owners friends house for years with nobody playing it.
    My Cointaker LED's are on the way for that one already and should arrive today or tomorrow.
    Then today while talking with my game rep at work, he mentions he has a Gottlieb Touchdown at his house that has not worked in awhile. I jokingly say "If you ever want to get rid of it, give me a call". He says he has been thinking about dumping it and that if I want it he will put it one of the companies delivery trucks next week and I would just pay $100 for shipping. (What a birthday present). And to top it off, his brother works at Jersey Jack pinball, so we got to discuss pinball most of the day.
    Can't wait to see what happens next.

#2 10 years ago

Nothings free dude, your game rep is gonna come back someday and get it out of you one way or another. j/k, congrats

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from BillE:

Nothings free dude, your game rep is gonna come back someday and get it out of you one way or another. j/k, congrats

I have purchased so much from them already, I'm sure I have paid many times over for the machine. lol.

#4 10 years ago

Congrats on the freebies!

#6 10 years ago

Thanks.
    I don't like to brag or anything, Just could not believe my luck with machines lately and had to share.

#7 10 years ago

Wooo Hoooo Great week! Ride that wave! Who knows it could be your month!

#8 10 years ago

Happy Birthday...oh, and congrats on the new pin

#9 10 years ago

great 1-2 score

#10 10 years ago

Free Elvis pinball ! Must be - Alive - ! Cant imagine someone giving away a $5000. Stern pinball !

#11 10 years ago

Score! Happy Birthday to you.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/two-free-pinballs-in-two-weekswell-mostly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.