• 5 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by GPS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Hello All

Have got my Top Hand dialed in now and was wondering if there might be an interest in a trade. I would like to put up my Top Hand (aab) and my Gtb Spin Out. Don't have anything particular in mind save for that I would only want to have one machine for my two. Have to whittle it down.

The two machines I have are in very decent shape and they work. We can get the details later on both mine and yours. Just wondering if there is any interest before I go a different route

Condition is also completely open depending on the game that you may wish to trade.

Again, just wanted to gauge interest before I move forward

Thanks all

G

#2 8 years ago

One more thing, would prefer to keep this on the local level as that way we can both see what we have in person and there are no disappointments down the road for either. Sound fair? Local would be defined as 2-3 hours?

1 week later
#3 8 years ago

bumpety bump

#4 8 years ago

They are gone. Made a deal with another local pinsider.

George...

1 week later
#5 8 years ago

Actually they are back available. Deal was not consummated. Bring any trades. Ideally I would like to trade my two machines for one. I need the space.

Thanks all.

G

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/two-em-machines-for-trade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.