Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 174 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by galore2112
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sure.gif
    coke (resized).png
    musk-lawsuit3 (resized).jpg
    musk-lawsuit2 (resized).jpg
    musk-lawsuit1 (resized).jpg
    musk lawsuit-3 (resized).png
    A4786721-3BA4-492B-A259-CBE73B046120 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20221118-122816 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20221118-122834 (resized).png
    1224578858_YOUTWITFACEPIC.jpg.5ffaa021a97fe98785bed5cf6f819743 (resized).jpg
    tenor.gif
    twitter-outages (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#47 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I’ve never done the math, nor care to, but I’ve gotten the impression he didn’t buy it as an investment.

No, he bought it to lose $44 billion cause he’s such a genius. He’s showing the business acumen and corporate leadership skills of our own Deep Root Mueller, except exponentially smarter because he’s so much richer.

Lead us, oh brilliant Bilionaire! We are lost without you!

#50 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mattyk:

It’s all by design. Elon knows there are no hardcore employees at Twitter

They should ban all non-hardcore pinsiders from Pinside.

You are either all in or all out, scrubs!

Robin needs your answer by 5pm eastern.

#54 1 year ago
    Quoted from NC_Pin:

I don't get what Musk is doing. Everyone, and I mean ***EVERYONE*** who used Twitter knew his blue checkmark idea was a disaster. It honestly seems like he is trying to run it into the ground.
    It sucks, because I really enjoy using Twitter. One example, on Sunday while watching the NFL, you can get live commentary from the beat writers. They usually have 10x the info of the guys in the broadcast. The same is true for baseball, basketball, and etc. Also, the comments on Twitter range between insightful to super funny. I'll really miss it if it blows up.

It’s almost as if when you have an army of brain-dead morons who worship you because you are rich, you start to believe that you are actually a genius and can’t do anything wrong.

Hes showing the world he’s lucky rather than smart with one disastrous decision after another.

There is literally no defense anybody is making for how he’s running this company into to the ground other than “he’s rich and he doesn’t care!”

That people actually believe this should tell you something about him, and something about the people who believe that.

#64 1 year ago
    Quoted from blizz81:

Good Friday drinking game: take a drink every time someone on pinside (a social internet platform) says "I don't use them social internet platforms anyways!!"

Or a cranky old person starts whining about millennials and their smart phones will whining about millennials from their smart phones.

#67 1 year ago
    Quoted from yancy:Deleted post

His kids look up to Ru Paul and that is causing him a lot of discomfort.

#85 1 year ago

This post will be shortly deleted like the rest of yours I'm sure, but I've gotta give you some props for the Dale Bozzio reference!

#106 1 year ago
    Quoted from JakeFAttie:

I see a lot genuflections here to justify what's been happening. The truth is in the headlines; Elon doesn't have a plan, never had a plan, made the world's most expensive impulse buy, and is already raising the prospect of bankruptcy. Employees, users, and advertisers are fleeing the brand. Sorry, but defending the business acumen of all makes one look like a boot-licker.

Some people have a hard time believing rich people can make stupid mistakes.

Being rich isn’t some kind of magic shield that protects people from being stupid.

I mean, spending $44 billion just to film a video of walking into a building with a sink should have tipped some of you off on that.

#111 1 year ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

IDK ..... 193.8 billion is a nice shield .... you can afford to make quite a few mistakes with that much net worth

Yes, you can afford to be stupid if you are rich.

Solid point!

#116 1 year ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Whaling is popular on Pinside.

Solid call back!!!

#168 1 year ago
    Quoted from manadams:

The 193 billionaire doesn't have a plan, [quoted image]

Exactly!

Rich people are scientifically incapable of making mistakes or doing stupid, impulsive things.

That’s probably why in the end he was trying to welch on the deal, and only honored it because he knew he would lose in court. He obviously wasnt trying to welch because he realized he had made a huge mistake that was gonna cost him a lot of money.

Rich people, they are better than you and I. They are smarter. This is a scientific fact; money makes you a better person. Billionaires always “have a plan” by virtue of being rich.

Just like so many of you said about Deep Root Mueller; guy is rich, therefore he knows what he’s doing. And his success in pinball is proof of this!

Glad so many people here understand this so they’ll finally respect my opinions once my stock market gambles take off!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twitter-s-imploding?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.