Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by dluth
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Has anyone else on here ordered their gold trim MMR from Twisted Pins? Anyone receive it?

Hwawonyu had mentioned that a few people received theirs but I was hoping to hear something first hand.

Anyone figure out the secret to getting Travis to return phone calls or e-mails?

#2 4 years ago

You gave a deposit for one & he's not returning emails or phone calls? Yikes....

#3 4 years ago

Travis has been very responsive to my emails. About 4 weeks ago I got another update from him indicating mine would ship in 4-5 weeks. Haven't heard anything on the shipment yet, but based on seemingly slow pace of shipments in general I wouldnt be surprised if it took extra couple of weeks.
I'll update when I hear from him next. I'm not the only one who got the delivery update by the way, but it seems he didnt get too many machines from the first batch

#4 4 years ago

That's par for the course in my experience. Extremely poor communication. I wasted $ calling from Australia-no acknowledgement no reply!

#5 4 years ago

He finally got back to me today and told me that my deposit and spot in the list are safe. He did acknowledge receiving my prior e-mails but didn't say why he didn't respond.

So I feel better now that I've heard back but agree that the communication could have been much better.

#6 4 years ago

If you speak to him soon again do you reckon you could make a discreet inquiry about the F&#@N WH2O topper?!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
12,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blacklick, OH

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside