Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by underlord
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

letitgo.jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpg
    6665A520-D4C7-4684-8007-86346EE15FD3 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TreyBo69.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

There are some really really good podcasts. I don’t think it’s as sure of a thing as it was the last two years.

Yeah but they all split the vote with each other.

I like Chris and his podcast in general. My only issue is he posts too many podcasts. He'll joke about how other weekly pods are 2-3 hours and his is only 30-45 minutes...but then he posts 4-5 episodes in a week. That and he isn't nearly as knowledgeable about game history as I would want. In terms of being an entertaining-host/trainwreck, he's mile ahead of most others. (Although I do love the occasional Chris Franchi radio-zoo-crew rant)

#39 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

True. The best Kaneda episode will be the one he does the moment after he doesn’t win a twipy. Haha. Let’s do it people!

Start the podcast coalition of the willing! Get everyone to start yet another podcast but with 30 hosts. It would blow through Jeff's trophy budget, but it just might work.

Either way, we get to see Chris melt down when he sees there is a conspiracy to deny the physical manifestation of all the validation he requires. (j/k because I know you're reading this Chris)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TreyBo69.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twipy-podcaster-award?tu=TreyBo69 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.