Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TKDalumni
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B9D51E9A-4099-47FC-B076-8E0BC13CFA13 (resized).jpeg
    E6E3F169-3A92-4AF3-9DCB-1AC7DF06727E (resized).jpeg
    2E6CF6F8-EEFD-4520-A918-E82583EB35BF (resized).jpeg
    2C667DD1-B27F-48A0-AE84-84DF400FAD2C (resized).jpeg
    79B75449-CBAD-48EB-B9F4-36462A31A1F2 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    roy_batty___blade_runner_by_danielmurrayart-d83imgm (resized).jpg
    harrison-ford-blade-runner-ht-mem-171004_4x3_992 (resized).jpg
    00798B42-75DB-48F8-88F8-D898F1540940 (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 6 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

Well you didn't really have any info, just a crapshoot of time and titles. Didn't really bring anything to the community when you act like you knew.

Probably more to do with the lack of patience we have as a group, us pinheads are not very good at waiting

Also out of the list, there are a lot of titles previously known/heavily rumoured:

Supposedly Iron Maiden was next until the JT stuff blew up.
    Pulp Fiction was rumoured to be up but hit a roadblock with licensing issues.
    Jurassic World was heavily rumoured a year or so ago to be locked in by Stern, but went quiet shortly after.
    What Ericpinballfan mentioned above about a JAWS/widebody is really interesting though, or a good wind up either way.
    KaPow have Willy Wonka and Superman 78 licences for use on their slots, so does that mean that's one of Sterns next KaPow titles to follow Batman 66?
    Gary seems adamant and completely against Back to the Future
    JJP are/have supposedly been after Bond

Like Chuck says above, I am super excited to see what Jeff seems to know/confirms, certainly a lot of possibilities if I have kept up to date with the rumour mill

#52 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don’t know about you, but I have not clue what these two titles are, and Jeff does it seems. I can’t wait to hear what they are.

I hope its Willy Wonka JJP done with WOZ ambitions.

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

My most thumbs down on one post, I must be becoming too clickbaity
    Tough crowd. Ah well.

“too clickbait”, I think you hit the nail on the head.

#54 6 years ago

Yeah, it seems kind of silly to wait an arbitrary amount of time for no reason other than a throwback to the soap opera line "tune in next week".

Two weeks is an eternity in internet time. Most people will have likely forgotten about it by that point.

#55 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Yeah, it seems kind of silly to wait an arbitrary amount of time for no reason other than a throwback to the soap opera line "tune in next week".
    Two weeks is an eternity in internet time. Most people will have likely forgotten about it by that point.

Forgot about what?

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

Fast and the Furious

That would be amazing. And it's probably the only one on the entire list that would interest me.

Two schools of thought though.

1-It may be a bit too modern a theme for the general pinball buying public.

2-It should have been done ten years ago, because doing it now seems like an after thought.

#57 6 years ago

Alright everybody, I got it. Thought you all would be interested in new themes and it'd be a bit of fun, but I overdid it.

Can we lock this thread please mods?

Thanks!

#58 6 years ago

"You won't believe what happens next..."

Don't do this.

#59 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I reminds me a lot of a few years ago when JJP did their announcement of an announcement. If you've got something to say, just say it already.

#60 6 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

My most thumbs down on one post, I must be becoming too clickbaity
    Tough crowd. Ah well.

Read the last paragraph of your original post. I imagine that’s a turn off for some readers.

#61 6 years ago

So are you just going to say what the 2 games are? Or still waiting 2 weeks?

#62 6 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

Alright everybody, I got it. Thought you all would be interested in new themes and it'd be a bit of fun, but I overdid it.
    Can we lock this thread please mods?
    Thanks!

You gotto tell us the 2 titles first before you lock the thread

#63 6 years ago

Two titles to be mentioned in the future....and Back to the Future is in that list....

maybe........?

#64 6 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

I think everyone is interested in, and loves finding out about new themes, but this just kind of leads to TONS of speculation, which I already think there is plenty of. I also agree that two weeks is quite a long time to drag this out.
    Overall good idea, but next time better execution, but no down votes here..you tried!

#65 6 years ago
    Quoted from Stosel:

Overall good idea, but next time better execution, but no down votes here..you tried!

I did! Good effort. Been sitting on these for a while, couldn't wait to share them, just bad execution. Live and learn!

#66 6 years ago

No time like the present!

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-two-upcoming-themes-will-be-revealed-in-the-next-two-weeks/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.