Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ykpinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1415 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I was coming home from the Medical Center here in SA, visiting a friend in really bad shape, and decided to swing by Deep Root on the way home.
It's a huge facility in the SA business park that has been around for decades. It has to be a massive amount of overhead to cover. Not sure how many square ft. but its quite large like i said. Major cash burn with labor included.
Not a car in the parking lot on a Saturday.
It's definitely all in with these guys.

Can you elaborate on this?

P.s. super annoyed a bunch of people decided to derail an important thread and turn it into their general pinball chat. Wish it was modded. Took me forever rooting through the crap to find a relevant post about deeproot.

#1416 5 years ago

Meh, this guy seems like another pied piper to me.

11A8D9FE-EB5D-46D1-8117-0F0A0BAE3F01 (resized).png11A8D9FE-EB5D-46D1-8117-0F0A0BAE3F01 (resized).png
#1421 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

funny, in back-to-back posts you first complain about another pinsider's post turning the thread into a "general pinball thread" when it actually has some real information about the actual facility itself - and you follow it up with a complete troll know-it-all-post. Hey, is there an achievement for that?!

No I’m actually interested in icemans post you misunderstood me. I’m annoyed at all the people not talking about deeproot in the deeproot thread.

#1422 5 years ago

And how is posting relevant info about deeproot a troll post? Actually never mind, I don’t want to have a 10 post debate of you defending that comment, this thread has been derailed enough. Just want iceman to tell us his impressions after seeing the facility.

#1425 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Since when is "This seems like ****" relevant Info?

Well first off because I posted the entire business structure of Mr. Mueller and deeproot, which was the basis for my opinion and something other people could review and make their own judgments and/or start looking into themselves.

Since the people commenting seem like they didn’t bother looking at it or didn’t understand it, two things are evident; Mr. Mueller and the deeproot web page have been making a lot of money by talking people into giving it to him for investment. He also has a corporate structure that would facilitate a “shell game” if that is what he chose to do. Maybe nothing is offside, maybe it is, but it makes me nervous that this much stuff has popped up since 2013 and in 2014 he started targeting the most dicey project in pinball, the Jpop stuff. At that time deeproot had just become incorporated, they had no proven track record before engaging a potential disaster. Also for a company/man that manages a ton of money it is very hard to get solid information on them.

If somebody could dig a little deeper and get a real idea of Mr. Mueller’s background and track record I would be happy to have my fears allayed. A lot of people agree his boasts so far seem completely off the wall unbelievable.

#1428 5 years ago

Not to mention everybody on pinside knows that having anything at all to do with Jpop should stink to high heaven; he is a proven schemer, shyster, liar and thief.

Quoted from o-din:

What are you fearing?

I don't know yet. What do you have against more information?

#1430 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:”without taking on unnecessary, unpredictable risk."

See this doesn’t seem to jive with what they are doing in pinball IMHO

#1436 5 years ago

Cool, thanks Iceman

#1438 5 years ago

Reminds me of the polka king haha.

#1448 5 years ago

Oh and there is also the possibility that he hasn't just hired a bunch of great people in pinball, but has talked them each into buying one of those $25,000 investments in the company. I'd be interested to know if they are just employees or also investors.

#1450 5 years ago

Well somebody who is friends with Steve or Dennis should just ask them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ykpinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=ykpinballer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.