Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wodka.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1553 5 years ago

You know where you heard it first..

E_t_the_extra_terrestrial_ver3 (resized).jpgE_t_the_extra_terrestrial_ver3 (resized).jpg
1 year later
#8697 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Well hopefully Nordman got in a full design that's waiting to be built. He's one of my favorite designers. I'd love to hear that he's designing Whitewater 2 right now for CGC.

Why White Water 2? I rather see a pin with a new theme.. With Youssi on art and lots of humor of course

I love what John does with the pencil

1 week later
#8755 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I do not think Deeproot can blame the virus any longer.
Other pinball companies are shipping new games out now.

They sure can.. Giving people the chance to see and play a new game on a show is so much better than just releasing it on the web.

I Keep My fingers crossed that something will happen soon, since i still believe in Deeproot

2 months later
#9994 3 years ago
Quoted from BazilBLast:

How many hours to go

About six, if the countdown on that page someone linked is correct

#10153 3 years ago

What do you guys think about the stream so far?

#10705 3 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

Didn’t Kaneda say there would be 3 different models. I would guess the lockdown bar could be different on the various models

I hope so cause the sharp corners will hurt my palms, just like Alien and Full Throttle.

4 months later
#15695 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I bet it's summer before anything trickles out the door.
Guessing Robert didn't know that the lockdown bar is the most niche part on a machine? There's only a few stamps for it in existence.
I can see why most vendors would run away from the PinBar. It's stamped metal but then you have a window in it which has to line up to a fixed size LCD. So what do you do? Mill out the window after you stamp it? Sounds like a huge pain in the butt to only make (hahaha haha) 160 units.
That's why the prototype the Deep Six saw had the sharp corners. Most likely it was steel, laser cut as a flat pack box and then bent into shape with a brake. They'd then weld the corners and grind the shit out of it the make it somewhat smooth.
But to get the nice curve we like requires metal to be stretched with a stamp. This is probably costing him a small fortune.
Oh and obligatory JPOP rant: John is still butt hurt that they used Gomez's concept for Pinball 2k instead of his. John's concept was... Wait for it... Status LCD and graphics near the shooter lane. Hm.....

Please.. when will you get over John? Feels like you live for crying about all the wrongs he did.
But seriously, move on

Saw you as a guy with cool inventional ideas but nowadays it's only whineing

1 year later
#28356 2 years ago

But where are all the whitewoods and game related stuff? Thrown away? Hard to believe all those designers did nothing in all those years..

Was hoping to see some Yukon Yeti and Food Truck.

#28638 2 years ago

Some interesting stuff up on the auction site now. A lot of RAZA, some Food Truck, Fire and Brimstone and a mexican wrestling concept named Lucha Mysterio (?) which i've never heard about before. Obviously a John Popadiuk design?

Still waiting for pics of the Yukon Yeti.

1 year later
#32562 1 year ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

That logo looks like a penis.

You better go see your doctor

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wodka.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=wodka and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.