View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thizben.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30977 1 year ago

What was all of that posted on?

4 weeks later
#31220 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 week later
#31316 1 year ago

Is it just me or have the images been inverted? Maybe clue. Also I have tried the first letter of each word for the URL, also the last letter, in different orders since the clue was 20 words, 20 letter URL. Just not sure what order they need to be in and I have a sinking suspicion that the order needs to be inverted somehow.

#31319 1 year ago
Quoted from Seraph:

This is quickly going from a fun diversion into "OG King's Quest Rumplestiltskin riddle" territory.

I was thinking more like Monkey Island, but yes, the obtuse reasoning of point and click adventures. I just hope it does not end up like that one puzzle in Full Throttle that was pixel hunting on the right spot to kick on a wall.

#31331 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Words, words, words…
Is Robert Mueller in prison yet?
If not, why not?

Drat RobertMuellerinjail is only 19 letters, only one off for the secrete URL, and RobertMullerisinjail is 21 letters... how unfair life can be at times.

#31336 1 year ago

The 6th clue said it was only a 20 letter hidden URL:

"Twenty words to find, twenty characters in the hidden url. Coincidence? Certainly not. You have everything you need, no hacking necessary."

#31340 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

So, what, it's an acrostic?

That is my current guess.

Quoted from Coyote:

Maybe the first letter of each of those 20 words..
But that would be a LOT of "P"s.. Heh.

Tried that, also tried the last letter in the names as well. Tried picking off the words in the order they appear in the word search but had no luck, but i might have had a few errors. Also now that the images are "inverted", that is white is now black and black is now white, I wonder if that has something to do with it. But this is all a guess and to be honest I am not good at this puzzle stuff, so it all could be a wild goose chase. I was hoping someone smarter then me would chime in and point out something "obvious" and lead us down a better path.

EDIT: sweet baby jesus, somehow I missed the previous page of this thread. Now after reading it and about Hex code errors for the URLs I know I am out of my depth. I have been thinking WAY to simplistically about this. I think I will go bang rocks together in my back yard, that seems to be more my speed.

#31352 1 year ago

New clue is up for those of us playing at home:

"The error codes you discovered are part of a cipher. When decoded correctly, the url will be obvious."

1 week later
#31463 1 year ago

Nihilist ciphe? I thought it was an Atbash cipher given the "biblical cipher" clue. regardless I do think another clue is needed on how to take the hex codes and translate them into some sort of alphabet.

2 weeks later
#31509 1 year ago

AAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDD the shit show continues....

But serious question, can we keep the fun on this thread or do we need to start a new "Turner Pinball" thread to keep this party going?

3 months later
#32179 1 year ago

I do t know what make me more angry, that people actually watch this stuff or I did not think of it first….

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thizben.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=thizben and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.