View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smallybells.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7074 4 years ago

I second hearing that. Can no longer find the evidence, but recall ‘100% my money’

I also fail to understand how investor money is his money.

Pinside is a sewer.

#7096 4 years ago

Anyone have a clue why Mr. mueller said that?
I’m out of my depth when it comes to investors and FTC rules.

#7154 4 years ago

77 days. For Raza Re-reveal?
Deeproot continues to be both a great power of pinball future and joke. To be fair there are better jokes, but this one uses ‘his money’.

It will be a great metaphor for something someday. (Probably a wealthy person using other people’s money)

8 months later
#10308 3 years ago

The irony in the count-up pages to launch, were not lost with their before death insignia.

Ashamed I wasted 35 minutes sitting around for an actual moment of clarity from them

#10312 3 years ago

How is Iceman taking this news?

#10336 3 years ago

This is all part of Kaneda’s Bullish baller marketing reveal plan, you’ll see.

It’s all to get Gary stern to laugh so hard he relaxes on his pricing for toppers.

4 months later
#15650 3 years ago

Maybe consider making the pinbar out of a fine piece of wood to trim the delay time.

1 month later
#16689 3 years ago

I bet Dennis Nordman had to sit through that slide show. I wonder who was designated as his third party coach.

5 months later
#22546 2 years ago

Z

#23529 2 years ago

I bet one of the investors had a animation studio In Salt Lake City.

#23936 2 years ago

I bet Iceman loves that carwash

He prepays it years out

#24435 2 years ago

If you want to say something nice and optimistic, you should probably do it in the other thread to elevate their feelings

#24436 2 years ago

Kaneda mentioned American Pinball needs a art director like Jpop. There you go Dennis! Sage to sage advice

#24450 2 years ago

Is Ben crowing a bit too loud or taking too long a victory lap? Yeah, maybe. But those who warned us about RM deserve their moment.

Instead of criticizing Ben, maybe these people who worked for Deeproot, people like Dennis, who by working there gave an air of legitimacy to the con, should instead of crying woe about their years of payed work, take responsibility for being duped and helping dupe the community into buying these pins.

Talking about the machines designed that will never be made just serves to deflect responsibility and lead to these posts like, “Bu..buuut maybe someone can make those games?” People lost their retirements to RM and that’s the true tragedy in all of this. Hell, the RAZA buyers are more victims than people who can’t buy Dennis’ two shelved designs.

#24455 2 years ago

Ben has spoke to what he knew, and fear of getting sued by the most litigious man in pinball. But he never collected any checks that said Deeproot LLC on them now did he? Ben was never part of the company that defrauded people, was he?

But no I dont think Dennis knew. But he quit, with the only explanation being ‘because my games wouldn’t get built’. We know there’s more to it than that. He chose to stay quiet about everything, and that to a extent is being complicit. Ben didn’t work there or stay quiet.

Dennis has more explaining to do than Ben Heck. Full Stop.

Quoted from iceman44:

Do you think Dennis knew about the con when he worked there?
Benny knew about the con back in 2014

#24865 2 years ago

Which season episode is iceman on the show?

Quoted from wcbrandes:

Oh and what you saw on TV no longer exists, all six Hotel buildings have systematically been replaced. So you wouldn't recognize it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#24985 2 years ago

I don’t know gentleman, I keep thinking that this company shouldn’t be in business because it has no chance. Thoughts?

#25393 2 years ago

…Giving a interview on HBO about his prior thoughts?

E09962B4-A209-4798-9A02-C0F0C3988400 (resized).jpegE09962B4-A209-4798-9A02-C0F0C3988400 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smallybells.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=smallybells and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.