Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (4 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rgb635.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#960 5 years ago

Deep Root obviously has a goal in mind! They are spending a great deal of money and acquiring very talented, respected and resourceful people. Is JPOP a nail in the tire? Yes of course he is, but at this point the more the company grows the less of a factor he becomes. Eventually a bad tire is replaced. I don't think the team they are acquiring would come together on a weak foundation and the vision is obviously not marred by one tainted soul. I hope DR develops some very revolutionary products as suggested by other pinsiders such as hybrid playfields and cabinets. It's way past time for advanced material progression in these pinball areas. This can surely result in decreased cost and improved or equal quality production. The problem I see often in this hobby is unwarranted criticism and reluctance to accept or endorse change. Stern would have continued building "Hyundai's" until JJP came along and produced a Benz. Now I know everyone is not in the Benz cost market but years later Hyundai now makes very feature rich and performance competitive vehicles at a significantly lower cost than Mercedes, BMW, etc. I'm not saying Stern increased their quality at the rate Hyundai did nor do they have the motivation as an established long term entity. However, I don't see why a new company like DR with determination cant do the same thing based on forward thinking and a vision. The capitalistic operation model is often implemented but not mandatory. Good luck Deeproot I'm pulling for your success 110%!!!!

#964 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

For those that are lined up for getting a 'game' from them... sure nothing to lose but more crushed feelings. So sure, you want the best possible outcome.

Did I miss the Deeproot sign up or deposit list? I don't see any "crushed feelings" possible if their product is produced and available for purchase at the buyers discretion without deposit.

#983 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

If you expect a Ferrari and get delivered a yugo.... the fact you got a yugo won’t change your disappointment. Just getting something... can still result in a lot of upset people. They need to get something they think is worth their money... else there will still be bad blood. That’s just reality.

As with any item available for sale, you have the option to buy it or not depending on whatever criteria you feel is acceptable for you. If there is no money required before the purchase the risk is minimal for a warranted item and intelligent consumer. Research before you buy. If it is a new item/company and you don't feel comfortable purchasing new then wait for them to prove there reliability. The major point here is DR seems to be on task for providing a "choice" in the hobby that we can all participate in freely! I bought a new BMW recently because I wanted one but I also have an 20 year old Suzuki SUV that I never expected to last this long. I chose not to trade in my Suzuki because it has proven itself reliable but the Suzuki automobile company is basically defunct in the USA now! Others will say BMWs are junk... I had a choice and made it based on research and availability but at least I had a choice.

#1023 5 years ago

There will always be a "new school"vs "old school" mentality in many industries. I think a smart company would have a mix of the two! This way you maintain wisdom and a somewhat older view of certain task at hand but also have a forward progressive thinking team that has a connection with the current pulse of society. Should be able to cover a wide spectrum with this type of team.

9 months later
#2915 4 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Anyone recognize the voiceover?

Jeff Teolis with effects added

1 month later
#3586 4 years ago

I am all in for Deeproot as a provider of new pinball machines! With that being said as a small business owner I consider customer perception and service an extremely fragile area. I am a bit disappointed at some of the comments by Mr. Mueller but it is of course his company...his words... his image. As a representative of my company I would never disregard a competitors product or publicly state it as sub-par & inferior. Yes I do make a comparative statement between my product and a similar item by a major manufacture but my goal is to offer a better product with more features at a cheaper price. My customers can do all the shaming, arrogant statements & flaming comparisons about the competition all they want. I will simply produce a product in demand with the best customer service I can provide. Any company dealing in near millions of dollars should definitely use a public relations department when making statements such as Deeproot did above. Most large companies won't even post on social media platforms and if they do its statements or responses are generic as Walmart "Great Value" butter. CEO's should operate in the background and I think Robert should deploy an experienced PR department from this date forward. Even if its only 2 people at least they can discuss the issue before pressing the "send" button. Geez....

10 months later
#8363 4 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

My guess is Robert picked up the Timeshock! license and project.
https://www.facebook.com/silvercastlepinball
Although if we was going to partner with another boutique team, I'd prefer Pinball Circus.

This would be awesome!!!!!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rgb635.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=rgb635 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.