View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider patrunkenphat7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5452 4 years ago

There’s a lot of talk about their investors... Who are their investors? People here act like they’re random middle class working people. But is it a VC gaming fund? Some billionaires in an angel investing group? A lot of startup investors know they’re making high risk investments.

#6062 4 years ago

Cirqus Voltaire was indeed a flop because it has horrible rules and an uninspiring layout. It’s a beautiful machine with fun toys and gimmicks which make it collectible, but it actually does a good job of showing the problems with JPop design when it comes to balance and lastability.

That said, I hope RAZA is big hit, and I hope they fix some of the problems with the prototype.

#6496 4 years ago

Did anyone else listen to the Kaneda episode about Deeproot? He kept trashing the RAZA gameplay videos to his guest and didn’t know his guest was the one who made the videos haha...

1 week later
#6813 4 years ago

Have you all heard the recent interview where Deeproot dude says that there were NO flipper power issues at the reveal? That should end the discussion. He also said that they are still pondering on which ramp to go with but that in general they want it to be difficult to make it up the ramp.

The ramp is simply freaking hard to make on the prototype, and it has nothing to do with flipper strength.

3 weeks later
#6987 4 years ago

RAZA is not really for me, but I have high hopes for an Alice in Wonderland pin. A WoZ on steroids would make it a top 10 pin.

#6989 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So WOZ...one of the most overstuffed pins in the history of pinball machines...isn't "roided out" enough for you?
This is why Deep Root has painted themselves into a corner. The people most excited, and who fell the hardest for their 3 years of nonstop "we'll blow your mind!!!!" sales pitch; these folks can never be satisfied.
I personally would be frightened of what a "WOZ on steroids" would be. Four upper playfields? 6 flippers? 5 magnets?
The electric bill alone would be enough to put many of us on to government assistance.

An electric bill that puts us on government assistance is a pinball success in my book!

7 months later
#9063 3 years ago

Haven’t checked this thread in several months, but I see nothing is new with Deeproot...

3 weeks later
#9569 3 years ago

If COVID ruined the Deeproot reveal and everything was and still is ready to go, what are they waiting for while Stern releases 2 solid machines?

1 week later
#9967 3 years ago

RAZA... Not for me. But an Alice in Wonderland that rivals WoZ for sculpts and toys but adds PotC flow? That’d be the dream!

#11231 3 years ago

Y’all are talking about Food Truck but forgetting that we now have a pin that we can share with the Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons who come to our doors.

1 week later
#12548 3 years ago

I’m not sure if I should get a Guns ‘n Roses and Avengers or hold out for Food Truck and Old Testament. The latter two are dream themes for me.

2 months later
#15166 3 years ago

I haven’t checked Pinside in a while, but I see there’s not much progress with my beloved Food Truck

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider patrunkenphat7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=patrunkenphat7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.