Topic Stats

• 8,213 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by okgrak
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 674 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 4.28.11 PM.png
A8E4D6CC-554F-4D8F-B527-E820AF4D6BB6 (resized).jpeg
AB639C26-C786-4D4E-BF91-E24E9F786099 (resized).png
partridge-in-a-pear-tree_u-l-q106blk0 (resized).jpg
giphy (13).gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Unknown (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpg
5F34DA82-2C17-4E6B-A070-651F45455F3E.gif
81554271-0DB6-4C8F-8F7D-36BE0EE17647.gif
Unknown (resized).jpg
bull.gif
F5C31D4B-F7E0-449E-94E9-190D9B4F5C8B.gif
9_ladies_dancing_-_dribbble.gif
F071D33E-933D-4954-9D09-6844D6B06B8C (resized).jpeg
drmenu (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (2 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by vireland (11 months ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 months ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 months ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 months ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 months ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 months ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 months ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 months ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbillishere.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

deeproot interview article all set and scheduled for release tomorrow at 6:00 AM EST. Thanks all.

Fascinating. Link?

10 months later
#1662 1 year ago

Alright, like the old saying goes, if ya can't beat them, join them... so, here's my suggestion for the first DeepRoot music-themed machine based on the movie from 1982:

PinkFloyd, The Wall (1982) (resized).JPG
8 months later
#3956 9 months ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

LOL... thanks Ben! Have faith.. I know it's hard after that run. I have to say I hope you are wrong.
I've been out $9500 since 2013-14. Never expected to see anything back after the legal fiasco ran it's course.
I really think that I now have something to look forward to again. Resolved to the fact I don't care which way it turns out.
I'd rather have 2 DR pins than 0 Jpop pins. That's what I have at this point.

Quoted from iceman44:

Why criticize your former partner Jpop?
I’m staying in myself for the reasons I started out with from day one.
I’m a pinball guy and it’s been a LONG journey
I’m ready to see what RAZA will turn out to be

Count me in for the long haul as well. I'm hopeful to visit the plant sometime next year, take a tour and sample their wares before picking two for myself. The key point here is Robert and DR didn't HAVE to do diddly-squat for us folks that were burned by Zidware but, they are. For that they've earned my patience. I have nothing to lose and possibly, much to gain... that's how I see it.

1 week later
#4096 8 months ago

Amidst all the negativity I have a bit of good news. I decided to go check out the Houston Arcade and Pinball Expo this year for the first time, in part because I hope there'll be a RAZA prototype there that isn't made out of foam core. I thought about it and was like, what the heck, Let's go. So, I am. Unrelated, but due to a busy October this'll be the first time in ~15 years I haven't attended Pinball Expo, so I also feel like this fills that gap. When I looked into it yesterday I found everything (airfare/lodging) to be surprisingly affordable so why not!

2 weeks later
#4312 8 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Interesting. There are a LOT of people on pinside who signed up, so they should be receiving similar payoffs soon

And how exactly do you know this to be a fact?

For instance, I don't recall seeing a poll along the lines of, 'Are you part of the Goodwill claimants?'

1 month later
#4855 6 months ago

Godammit. Showing off art in lieu of something physically operational is so jpopian it's sad.

4 months later
#7222 85 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

We have two now. Better double up on those Oscar Meyer cold cuts.

Correction: There are at least three. fulltilt and I are in similar positions w/r/t the Zidware G/W Settlement.

I'm very interested and extremely appreciative of their warm gesture. Can't say yet if I can make it due to a conflict with an annual ski trip in Breckenridge. Matter of fact this is why I've never been to TPF... bad timing. But this may very well be the year that changes.

Not sure I mentioned it before but I did go to the Houston expo this year and played the RAZA prototypes. Realizing that not many pins tick everybody's boxes, my gut says RAZA will develop a cult following and bring pleasure to many.

Now it's time to go work on convincing the Mrs we should add a stop in Dallas to our itinerary...

2 months later
#7943 22 days ago

I'm very much looking forward to the rebroadcast of the reveal.

TPF would have been awesome but I'm dying to know what titles they have planned and if possible, when they expect to release them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 30.40
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Wheezer
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 209.99
$ 194.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 19.99
$ 24.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Ramp-O-Matic
$ 199.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 59.99
Hardware
Chroma Pinball
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 37.50
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 95.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbillishere.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside