Topic Stats

• 6,880 posts
  • 611 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by DS_Nadine
  • Topic is favorited by 189 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 583 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

MindlessForthrightIchthyosaurs-small.gif
Screenshot_2019-12-02  Was I a good section  (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
9B2311A4-7233-434D-8449-9E2614ACEE6F (resized).jpeg
therazaskywalker (resized).png
AE8D5588-9DB5-492E-B62E-993DB92626F2 (resized).jpeg
4373D690-C985-44FB-B33F-08CF941A6EA9.gif
3haic3 (resized).jpg
EJ-_92WWoAUVafv (resized).jpg
logical.gif
DEEPROOTING (resized).jpg
IMG_20191122_153501 (resized).jpg
A988E980-96A1-4BC9-BEF2-23FAF96E4600 (resized).jpeg
alice.gif

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (2 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by vireland (7 months ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (24 days ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (23 days ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (23 days ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (23 days ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (22 days ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (21 days ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (19 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

October 13th, 2017
deeproot retracts its settlement offer to the Plaintiffs for reasons that will be disclosed at a later date.

1 month later
#340 1 year ago

I can't find any pictures of Jpop's, Pussy Cat Bowling. (Wasn't that the name?)
Now that would be Yuge.

#349 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I think there is already a rule against that, but when used in a humorous or possibly even more true version like this I'd give it a pass

And give it a pass when the quoted person thinks its funny.

#388 1 year ago

I once dated a magician. As we were driving, she put her hand on my leg and I turned into a motel.

#407 1 year ago

Vonnie Deeproot.

1 week later
#434 1 year ago
Quoted from deeproot:

Thank you for your assessment, but you missed most of the points I tried to emphasize in the Webinar. Zidware customers who file a claim and are approved will get advanced access to play all titles *before* they have to commit to anything, or pay in any more money. It is completely no risk.
I would say you did get something right. We are sure that once Zidware Claimants see what they will be getting, most will likely max out the top tier. That benefits them; and admittedly us as well. I guess 'Sizzle without the zizzle' was overlooked in my last interview. I thought it was clever at least. Hehe.
--Robert/dT

Robert.

Zidware has contracts with Jpop customers containing their personal information. What efforts during all of this time have you made for direct contact with them?
And why the deadline to submit a claim? If someone you didn't reach out to past the due date has proof, I think they should be compensated.

#477 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

No doubt!
I mean where would we be if bands like Kiss and Aerosmith were no longer contributing to the wonderful world of rock music.

Have you seen the picture of Steven Tyler shirtless on the beach? Not all contributions are equal.

1 week later
#572 1 year ago
Quoted from HeavyMetalBalls:

Some of the comments on here are just ridiculous. If Deeproot never signed Jpop, zidware customers would of been left high and dry. And its voluntary, deeproot doesn't owe anything to anybody, regardless of hiring John. They go through the trouble to fix the situation by offering customers cash or machines just to be shit on by a lot of people... Unbelievable.

I don't believe its voluntary. In my opinion, taking care of Zidware debt is a part of Jpop's employment agreement. And this may delight the Jpop haters but as naive as I know Jpop to be, it's my guess that Deeproot is taking advantage of him by promising to be his saviour. Possible example: Zidware US Patents which Deeproot posted they are buying. I'll guess they paid one dollar or some nominal fee along with a verbal promise to get Jpop out of legal trouble. (Note: I have no evidence of any of this and I do admit to having a suspicious nature).

No intelligent business person digs into their pocket out of simple generosity. What a ridiculous claim and there has to be a motive. Especially when they go begging to the financial markets for investment money.

So far, Deeproot has shown themselves to be a manufacturer of smoke and mirrors. I see nothing of substance and it only seems a man behind the curtain pulling levers of flames and thunder noise. I am a huge sceptic at this point but I hope they prove me wrong by becoming successful and making all of Jpop's victims whole.

We'll see how they do as their self-imposed deadline of 18 months approaches. Was it July of 2019?

#604 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

this is honestly John's best chance of getting out of this giant mess.

Yes, absolutely and I'm one of the few people that has given Jpop credit in the past for trying to right his wrongs, even though I'm suing him.

I'm not forgiving or forgetting the lies JPOP told straight to my face nor his deception and unethical business methods. But I can departmentalize my anger and admire Jpop for trying to rise from failure while doing the best he can to support his family.

Unfortunately for John, he is a spectacular fuck up outside of designing a game. If Deeproot says they can manage him, I say great, give them a chance and let’s see what they can do.

But if people are only partially satisfied in recovery or if people are shut out for some flimsy loophole reason, then I don't think Jpop will ever receive redemption. And much of that blame will fall to Deeproot having now taken on his responsibilities.

#615 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Deeproot 575 Fund, LLC per SEC public filing
Filing is as of 8/8/17. You can see plenty of $$ has been raised so far for this "alternative investment"
42 total investors of which 16 are "non accredited" and at an average investment of approx. $159,000 per investor
Gotta give em credit for promoting and raising those funds

That's the first positive indicator I've seen outside of the hyperbole. Good for Deeproot and I will follow with interest.
I still maintain they will never make their 18 month deadline for direct sales, especially of multiple titles. But at least they have something legitimate to point to now.

#634 1 year ago

Quote from webpage: "In the coming weeks, deeproot Tech will complete the acquisition of some of Zidware's assets, including the IP related to the games".

1 week later
#647 1 year ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Zidware Claims Update
Hi!
We want to thank the 21 people who have filed claims thus far. Of the 21, 15 have been approved and we anticipate the remaining 6 will be approved shortly. We believe there are ~78 non-plaintiffs that have not yet filed claims. If you are one of those non-plaintiffs, please do file a claim whether or not you think you qualify or have enough proof. Please let us try to help you.
Please see here for the Goodwill Terms: https://zidware.deeproottech.com/
Please click here to Start a Claim: https://zidware.deeproottech.com/claim/create
Thank you!
--deeproot Pinball

Ted, I'm curious about these updates you have received and posted. I didn't think you were in on any of Jpop's games or had a claim. Matter of fact, I'm fairly confident you were not in on any of this.
Just curious...

#650 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm hardly a Heighway cheerleader

#656 1 year ago

Did you change your avatar because of the Hilton Hoodie?

#674 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If Robert wants to start a pinball company, more power to him. I know from personal experience that it's not easy.

You were a contract employee working from your home in California to do the artwork, for a company in the United Kingdom. What was your most difficult task, getting up on stage at Expo with Andrew Heighway?

I've seen you hint and mislead at so many different things over the years concerning your role with Heighway. You made it seem as if you did everything in the company except the artwork. And now you're hinting and pretending about this? - What could you possibly know about bootstrapping this company from your cozy chair in California? ...I mean, besides a phone call from Andrew crying the end is near.

Quoted from Aurich:

I do. Is that so terrible? They gambled, they lost, so it goes.

Is this how you also feel toward all of the Alien people that are being jerked around by Heighway after trusting you and your blatant sales pitching here? Were Heighway customers fully informed of future events as you seem to have been with Jpop?

And recently you've begun crying victim on Pinside because you have never been paid by Heighway. My, oh my, looks like you were duped and are no better than any of us.

You sit in judgment of the Jpop people and yet you trusted Andrew Heighway and you encouraged others to do the same. Unbelievable.

#699 1 year ago

Who is she?

1 week later
#739 1 year ago

Is it Day's or Daze?

1 month later
#815 1 year ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Did they ever announce what their "Quad Assembly" is going to be?

Four guys, one screwdriver. (the beverage)

#827 1 year ago

What if Nordman were to leave for personal reasons like if his wife were to become ill or any life changing event?
I'd hate to see unfair conspiracies coming from Pinside based on the superficial... And please know that it wasn't just Nordman abruptly leaving Heighway, it was his somewhat ambiguous answers as to why he left.

I realise everyone is trigger happy right now but let's not jump to conclusions based on recent Heighway Pinball events.

As far as people filing a claim for what they are owed, I really don't see the issue at this point. Each of us needs to do what is best for ourselves and if I had not been a part of the lawsuit, I would be filing a claim. I'm not saying this will have a good outcome as I don't know but realistically, it's your best option right now, IMO.

#833 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Now im curious.
When will we see a game from this company?

Supposed to see 5 different model games at Texas Pinball Festival 2019 and available for purchase with no wait time. That's my recollection and I would feel better if Robert or someone can confirm or correct me.

#837 1 year ago

You are not alone in being surprised. That's what I said. - Again, I am looking for confirmation or correction on this.

#849 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Supposed to see 5 different model games at Texas Pinball Festival 2019 and available for purchase with no wait time. That's my recollection and I would feel better if Robert or someone can confirm or correct me.

Well, I was hoping Robert would comment on this and maybe he will later. But I tried to find some confirmation on my quote and I cannot. My memory tells me I heard that information on a podcast interview that Robert did, but the one I listened to (again) didn't have it. And I've wasted too much time on this already. Therefore, I retract my comment and this will hopefully teach me not to shoot from the hip again.

2 months later
#1068 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I agree with that! Because Jpop already poked one eye out

Why am I reminded of Kill Bill just now?

1 Elle_Driver (resized).jpg2 KillingBill-670x278 (resized).jpg3 Kill-Bill-Vol-2 (resized).jpg

#1076 1 year ago
Quoted from spfxted:

It is unfortunate that the Plaintiffs chose to reject the settlement and ultimately choose nothing over something.

It might be better if you knew what you were talking about before expressing your opinion.

#1080 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

He was quoting from the settlement summary by deeproot.

Quotation marks or attribution might help.

#1083 1 year ago
Quoted from deeproot:

Curious... facts aside, is he not allowed to have or post an *opinion* that you don’t approve of?

Its unprofessional of you to try and provoke me, Robert.

3 weeks later
#1336 1 year ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

Being able to easily change games by easily swapping playfield and art packages, and keeping the costs down would be awesome.

Quoted from Brijam:

This is another idea that sounds good in theory but in reality really sucks.

First of all, have you ever swapped out a playfield? This will never be an easy thing to do, no matter how clever the idea. Playfields are massive.

On sale now:
https://www.multimorphic.com/p3-pinball-platform/

1 week later
#1400 1 year ago

Why does everyone want to see Dennis Nordman's tits?

3 months later
#2167 11 months ago
Quoted from frolic:

I never used RGP so I never saw that originally, but those that posted there get "I told you so" rights

No they don't, not really. They spoke in generalized terms and they were just guessing at the time and they had a chance at being correct.
Those same people also chanted incessantly before this at how Gene Cunningham would never get Big Bang Bar made and delivered. Google, Pigs Will Never Fly and BBB for that shit show.

Some of the know it all people bragging in this thread also predicted the end to Jersey Jack a few years ago. Some of them promised us repeatedly that Heighway Pinball was the greatest company ever.

Congratulations to all of the blind squirrels. - I always enjoy your bragging as you back-fill with detail "after the fact".

#2169 11 months ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

JJP is slow at everything....including going out of business.
Interpret that as you will.

I interpret that as extremely funny. And like all great humor it has a grain of truth to it.
Well done.

#2175 11 months ago
Quoted from taylor34:

To be fair on BBB, that never would have been made had people not gone out of their way to save it. I don't think Gene by himself was going to get it done, much in the same way those initial Magic Girls weren't going to be built without American Pinball.
Those naysayers aren't wrong. Without outside assistance, was BBB going to be built? No. Magic girl? No. JJP games after Woz? No. If someone is going to fail and gets 'bailed out', that means the naysayers were right. Just like the banks in 2008, they were going to fail without a bailout. In fact it kind of reaffirms that the naysayers were right about the initial business plan.
When the initial magic girl listing came out, I thought he was doing this on the side and making a simplistic game with great art, because there was no way that someone could develop a full sized legit pinball machine on $230k. Way too much software/mechanical development cost to make that. I figured it would be something similar to Whoa Nellie or Vacation America. I didn't know it was a complete game till later on.

I no longer have the heart to go back and forth on Pinside. I will only say that you seem to be rationalizing the results to fit a narrative and you have overlooked some of my points.
Best wishes.

#2178 11 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

frank f was the voice of reason!

Quoted for my amusement.

#2220 11 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

which they didn’t need to clean up his mess but did.

Not yet.

3 months later
#2551 8 months ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

So you Texas Pinballers come across this?
Interesting is an understatement.[quoted image]

That's CoinTakers truck.

1 month later
#3000 7 months ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I thought it might be interesting to try to date just how long it's been since JPop designed a full-size functional pinball machine.

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Last JPop game is from 2006.

Magic Girl, 2017. It functioned, just not very well.

#3005 7 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

Define "functioned."

Like a marble in a shoe box.

#3014 7 months ago
Quoted from rosh:

I think you meant to say . . .

I edited my original comment. Thanks for the clarity.

#3079 7 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

For everybody else there's Lexy Lightspeed. Don't exactly see those flying into everybody's collections.

Wait. Does this mean I'm not one of the cool kids?

#3115 7 months ago

I’ve been trying to collect my thoughts about the Jpop hate in this thread. For me, I’m mostly over it and I have better reasons than most to be angry. I’m continuing along with my lawsuit against the man and I do seek justice. But at this point I’m weary of my posturing in the past and I’m especially tired of these useless, drive-by, Pinside out bursts of hate. Example, the non-sequitur comment a few pages back about Deeproot needing to fire Jpop.

One of the reason I mention this is because I sense an evolution of improving attitudes here towards Jpop. It seems to me that more and more people are now speaking up in supporting John. And I get it, as I see reasons to support him and Deeproot too.

Anyway, I find the recent attitude change here interesting from where we began long ago, along with my own evolution.

Whether I collect my judgment against Jpop in time or not, I intend to purchase a RAZA or other Deeproot machine, pending inspection and production of course. - Do as you like but those are my thoughts.

Note: I still hate Whysnow. Hopefully I can maintain some street cred with that.

#3148 7 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No but he stayed at a Holiday Inn last night!
He "led" the lawsuit group which in my opinion is a waste of time and money. Years later and nothing.
I and others chose the DR "credit" route that Robert offered.

The lawsuit was filed years before Deeproot Pinball existed and long before a credit was even an option. To present them as an, either or choice is misleading, which you often do on Pinside. And without the lawsuit, the offer of a credit might never have come to anyone.

Would I change things with the benefit of hindsight? Maybe.

Some of us are men of action while others prefer to flap their gums on the internet.

#3150 7 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's not true actually. You still had the opportunity to settle with DR and did chose not to. That was your choice. You now have the lawsuit and no credit.

And you don't know the details nor any privileged information of those dealings. But here you are once again, making assumptions and acting like you know it all.

#3152 7 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

To present them as an, either or choice is misleading, which you often do on Pinside.

#3189 7 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

When you see the deeproot thread has 100+ new posts and think there must be some new news. Nope. Robert doesn't even have to chime in non sequiturs to keep this thread going...

Thank goodness there is no squabbling going on.

#3210 7 months ago

I'm pretty sure the Deeproot logo is modeled after Linda Lovelace.

1 week later
#3285 7 months ago
Quoted from benheck:

spent 30 hours "thinking about fonts" for ACNC. I made a custom comic font and tested the kerning (spacing) of every letter pair so they wouldn't overlap on screen. I even tested "impossible" pairs like XX. Why? Because I knew the programmer WOULDN'T think about that.

When it comes to ignoring details "you snooze you loose"

Ben. I'm pretty sure he was referring to criticism of other people's or competitor's fonts and letters.
Who could ever forget Fontgate on Ghostbusters.

#3317 7 months ago

Do you remember in the good old days of the Jpop thread, years before Deeproot even existed and long before making a settlement offer? Do you remember the victims relentlessly being shamed by a cast of rotating Pinsider’s as spineless and called stupid? Do you remember those who claimed, after the fact, that they knew Jpop was a bad guy from day one and we were stupid not to have known?

Seemed like each week some random keyboard vigilante would bounce into that thread and yell at us to sue his ass because that’s exactly what they would do. I think my favorite term back then was us being called a, Jpop Apologist.

– Yep, the good old days.

Quoted from Aurich:

I think suing him is stupid. If you lost your money just admit you gambled it away, and should have always been prepared to lose it. Move on.

zzzzz036d7b5c3ae298415d8056af74c43388 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#3674 6 months ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Worst Airport on planet. I think it holds my record for taxing to gate after landing, miles. And my longest gate transfer every, 2 terminals and trams and miles of walking.

Ugh. Try Midway in Chicago for punishment. LaGuardia and LAX for close runner ups with honorable mention to Atlanta. I'd rather drive sometimes.

2 weeks later
#3887 5 months ago
Quoted from Barracuda72:

Not sure if this has been posted here yet or not... Am NOT going through all 78 pages to see if has either. If you hadn't seen it, here it is, if you have, here it is again. Was posted to a couple of Months ago, so...
EDit: Found that is has been posted here already, but not sure how to delete. Sorry, guys.

No need to edit with an apology my friend. Your original comment was appropriate for Pinside and perfectly stated. - Made me smile.

#3944 5 months ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Ok let's try this again!
The deeproot Tour: Whitewood Wonderland and the Cart Before the Horse
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/the-deeproot-tour-whitewood-wonderland-and-the-cart-before-the-horse-3/
(plz let me know if you get any redirects to spam sites)

Direct link with no issue for me. - Great article. Intriguing.

#3971 5 months ago

Justin Bieber - David Beckham
zzzz01-socks-and-sandals (resized).jpg

#4014 5 months ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I used the option to mute a small handfull of people and my experience on pinside has massively improved since then.

I work with certain others to mute me and when I check to see if they have, I find that incredibly satisfying.

1 week later
#4080 5 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The litigators will NOT. EVER. Thx to a stupid strategy they took

Quoted from iceman44:

The secret litigation group have NOTHING except wasted legal fees as I advised yrs ago

Quoted from iceman44:

The other nameless dopes that led people down the wrong path should be ashamed of themselves

We can take care of ourselves. Not sure what business it is of yours nor your obsession over other people's dealings.

#4092 5 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

and the "dickish" comment was aimed at really just one person

I know you didn't intend to but you just admitted that you're a troll and a Pinside bully. Not a shock to most of us and you're probably the last to find out.

So why don't you man up and take it private rather than play childish games involving all of Pinside.
Screenshot to account for the editing and comment deleting that you're so famous for.
Pinside Screenshot Troll admission. (resized).png

#4113 4 months ago

Come on Deeproot. Show us a satellite image of your parking lot or something.

#4133 4 months ago

Also because he just joined Pinside yesterday.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (resized).png

#4164 4 months ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I initially had Jpop ONLY. Why in the hell did I think that would work out is another story.
When I now look at the Deep Root team that has been assembled, I think that if this is a total disaster there will be a lot of mud on the faces.

You went from no hope, to some pretty good hope. If all things were equal, I'd be right there with you.
I like your chances.

1 week later
#4230 4 months ago

I'm sporting wood over the new Jurassic Park2 release and it looks like Stern has earned my business back after a very long layoff.
I can be fickle with my short attention span but Deeproot is losing me here.

#4301 4 months ago

#4360 4 months ago
Quoted from teekee:

My friend also received his full refund today... pretty amazing!

It is very cool and nice to see. I wonder what the breakdown is between those who took cash and those who opted to wait for a machine. My gut tells me most would have taken the machine but it's likely we'll never know.

Well done, Deeproot.

1 week later
#4591 3 months ago

Another casualty of Pinside?
zzzzzzzzzzDeeproot (resized).png
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/deeproot/forum

#4600 3 months ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I had posted this question before but never got a response... Was Deeproot’s logo designed in house or by an external agency?
There's an incredible amount of skill and nuance that goes into creating logo design, things that aren't obvious to the non-graphic designer. Some might say that designing a logo is easy, but thinking it's that simple could be considered an example of the Dunning Kruger effect:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
Wasn't there an earlier version of the logo with a gear in it that then changed? That to me suggests that someone else thought the original version wasn't considered effective enough to keep. I'm not saying that is the case here, and I bring no malice, just trying to understand. I really wish great things for Deeproot Pinball, and am excited to see the innovations they bring to the industry. It's disappointing to see they will no longer be able to meet the 5 days of Deeproot event at Texas, I just hope they haven't over promised and I hope we're not seeing the Dunning Kruger effect applied to pinball creation.

Not sure what you're going on about but it was changed some time ago. Here is their current logo.

zzzzzzdeeproot-Pinball-Logo (resized).png
#4683 3 months ago

**WARNING** Kaneda Alert. - Avert your eyes if you're sensitive.

Robert Mueller sent an email to Kaneda which is read verbatim on his most recent podcast, Episode 389, "Just Wait". It concerns playfield issues that are presently happening in the industry and what Deeproot intends to do. I found it interesting, worthwhile, and on topic for this thread. Imagine that, on topic.

https://soundcloud.com/kanedapinball

You can fast forward to about the 20 minute mark to get to Roberts email.

#4689 3 months ago

Since Robert has bailed on Pinside, which I believe was a smart move by him, I think it's better served for him to promote Deeproot via a written news release such as this. No judgment on content but I hope to see/hear more of this.

#4712 3 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

So we all thought, but then they were having clear chipping issues with TNA. Playfield integrity seems to be a struggle for everyone these days.

The TNA playfield issue was quickly resolved by Spooky and Charlie owned up to it. So far ACNC's playfields are only getting the highest of compliments.
Which tells me if they can figure it out, then so should the big boys.

2 months later
#5443 25 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What is the boardset they are using?

I would imagine they're making their own proprietary boards and operating system. For a company's long term viability it's the smart move

Quoted from Whysnow:

Also, what are the source parts?

I don't think the general public cares at this point. I don't.

Game looks fantastic IMO. Long ways to go yet but they have exceeded my expectations and I hunger for more.

#5497 25 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Who knew while the rest of the world was asleep, neon would be making such a huge comeback.

I happen to love the color scheme I see on RAZA. Very much so and its one of the first things I noticed in the pictures.
Stern's color palette choices are antiquated and played out, seemly forever now, with a few exceptions. IMO

#5501 25 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Then have we got the grocery getter for you![quoted image]

Nah. The store is only 3 miles away and she needs the exercise.

#5530 25 days ago

It needs a microwave in place of the coin door.

#5682 24 days ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

People saying they won't buy a JPOP game due to principles and then they go and play their Ghostbusters.......

This gave me my first smile of the day. Thank you and well done.

#5826 24 days ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

OMG is that Jpop?!
[quoted image]

Nope. Thats Eddie Cramer from New York. Most people here don't know him but he's a great guy and I'm loving to see some of the original RAZA artwork in the game. Especially seeing him there.

#6367 19 days ago

WTB: Three green triangles.

1 week later
#6763 11 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

For the record, I didnt delete.
Mod team, what is the maximum # of "bumps" one can have before the post is censured? Is this posted in the rules? "Not 10, but more than 5?"
Not trying to be an arse, but can anyone refer me to the "Max # of bumps" Rule?
Thanks in advance. I await your information!!!

Your argument is akin to a guy before a traffic judge for speeding 14 miles an hour over the limit. He wants the ticket thrown out because there is no written statute for 14 or any incremental number.

Over bumping was just an expression the moderator chose to explain that specific incident. If you want a specific rule violation, it would most likely fall under the Broken Record category. And even that I would guess is one of the implied rules as it would be impossible to detail every possible scenario.

Just deal with your punishment or open up a moderator feedback thread. You've been moderated on Pinside several times now to know how things work.

#6806 9 days ago

Several years ago, a rookie manufacturing company called Jersey Jack came out with their first prototype, a machine called Wizard of Oz.
Pinside went hysterical about weak flippers and it was the end of the world.
Déjà fucking vu

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 3.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 11.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 289.00
$ 15.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 109.99
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside