View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikusm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13242 3 years ago

We closed our arcade back in March and stayed closed after many others opened. We did recently open (4 weeks or so) with strictly enforced rules regarding masks over nose and mouth, sanitizing machines and limiting people that aren't playing being spectators. We don't allow food and drink because this ensures people aren't pulling down their masks to consume. You are welcome to go to the spacious parking area for that. We have a limit of people allowed in the arcade in the greatest attempt to keep everyone safe. This is pinball only. When Deeproot approached us it was with all the public safety in mind. We could have easily kept it private. We will do our best to keep it safe, If numbers were 1 of 6 in San Antonio we would have closed long ago. We are paying close attention to the situation. Thank you for your time. Mike @Whats Flipping (Brewing). Now swing away.

IMG_0347 (resized).JPGIMG_0347 (resized).JPG
#13397 3 years ago

Had a blast! Played it for an hour this morning! Modes/rewards are cool and selectable from the pin bar after you qualify with enough tickets. Coaster ramp feels great, Zombie target is difficult but rewarding. Ball save chances are on the pin bar. Hopefully, I can play it some more later. Don't knock it until you try it!

1 year later
#29908 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

That was me buying my stuff back for about $0.40 on the dollar.

It was great meeting you down there, you guys did great! I did pretty good with 50 or so "Deeproot" purple shooter assemblies, tons of flippers, tilt assemblies, 100s of coin door asemblies among others.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#29910 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

I wasn't there. My son Levi and PBL's purchaser Justin were there.
I would have loved to be there, but I couldn't justify the cost and time.

Yes. I talked to Levi and Justin. You guys did well!

#30039 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Deeproot made two major purchases of parts from PBL. The first purchase was only about half as big as the second.
The first purchase was all taken out of the boxes by Deeproot and wiring harnesses were attached. I was not as interested in these, or should I say I placed less value on these, because these harnesses will all have to be removed to make them resellable. We did get a good portion of these back, but not all of them.
The second, larger purchase order of parts was almost entirely still in the boxes we shipped them in. We were able to buy back almost all of these in the auction.
Because of the somewhat randomness of the different lot configurations, we also ended up getting a bunch of stuff that we did not sell to Deeproot. I really haven't went through much of it yet since my guys only got back from Texas Friday afternoon. At a quick glance I did see hundreds of motor and gearboxes and hundreds of tubes of epoxy. These two items are already on our website -
https://www.pinballlife.com/greartisan-gear-box-motor-12-volt-dc-12-rpm.html
https://www.pinballlife.com/loctite-eal-e-05mr-clear-5-minute-epoxy-adhesive.html
Are they worth anything to the pinball public? Well, I guess we will find out.
There seemed to be shockingly little in the way of game-specific mechs and toys, or at least not in any of the lots we won. There were a few however, but I haven't had time to take a good look at them or decide what I am going to do with them.
There we also quite a few boxes of game-specific metal brackets. We ended up giving these boxes to a scrapper that was hanging around the place.

Same here. I did get some black flippers, white flippers, tilt bob assys, coin door parts ,shooter rods, gear motors with different rpms in the lot next to yours (354) and an office lot. A lot of hardware, gas pistons, game specific brackets I only kept a handful of and sent the rest to scrap. I also got a couple of full sets of RAZA plastics.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikusm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=mikusm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.