Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (4 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kklank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15276 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Please tell me when your biography of Jack comes out. I'll be the first to purchase it, along with an autograph for sure.
Spindoctoring is exactly all the b.s. you spew. You're not privy to ANYTHING going on in these companies, yet your endless debates do nothing but attempt to illustrate how informed you are, and other's aren't.
Ego. You are 100% logical ego. And that's no fun to discuss things with, because your sense of victory doesn't stem from having an enjoyable conversation and developing a friendship with someone you've never met, your joy results from trying to punish someone via your own sense of funky dominance and insecurity. That is seriously bizarre, and a reason I don't enjoy forum discussion on here. (Are you listening to the message here or does only being right have value to you?)
And yes, semantics. Which was you miscontrusing my statements, and continually using your impressions of what I said against me.
"the meaning of a word, phrase, sentence, or text."
And whoopdeedoo, you had typos in some of your replies. Why would I jump on something like that and wish to correct it?
PM me if you wish to teach me all the pinball history you feel I'm inaccurate about or to forward me the first few chapters of Jack's bio/JJP's history.

Agreed. Big ego. Other people see it as well. It’s exhausting.

#15293 3 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

Ben, I would like to back the thoughts of Yelobird. I also can’t wait to see what you do in the future and I expect a future game of yours will deliver the world under glass we all would love to see.

Agreed. Ben is a talented person. Nothing but respect.

#15296 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Once again, the "ignore" feature is fantastic. Use it.
As for the rest of the shit train detractors, the orders are in and now it's all about getting the games out when they said they would.
Nothing else matters. When they do, they do. If you are getting NOTHING out of this or have no skin in the game then it doesn't matter WTF you think. LOL
Not one bit of whining, bitching, complaining or crying about what you don't like is going to change a single F ing fact of these games coming out the door in the next few months, 3 months?, 4 months? 5 months?...it's coming like it or not.

Nope I don’t “ignore” people Ice. Not necessary.
This is just my hobby but I also respect the people that make a living off a pinball.
I’m in on a RAZA.
I hope Deep Root, American Pinball, Spooky and others get gigantic! Just means more new titles for everyone.
I understand the risk. It’s one I’m willing to take at this given moment. Time will tell.

5 months later
#19376 2 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

I'm assuming the PPP money DR received this year is what they are using for refunds?

That’s not quite how it works. PPP funds get wired into your operations account with all the rest of your working capital.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kklank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=kklank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.