• 1,148 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 hours ago by blueberryjohnson
  • Topic is favorited by 308 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

deeprootcapital-321-2024.02.27.pdf (PDF preview)
Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 7.56.45?PM (resized).png
SEC-140-2024.02.05.pdf (PDF preview)
SEC-139-2024.01.25.pdf (PDF preview)
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240112_175938_Chrome (resized).jpg
403765574_876339380515815_4670370081257223759_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.41.36?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.29.19?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.27.08?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.26.42?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.26.05?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.25.18?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.24.27?PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

357 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (4 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kerry_richard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#87 6 years ago

As a foolish RAZA buyer ($4,750)... I'll be watching this unfold daily.

2 months later
#622 6 years ago

I paid $4,750 into RAZA... do you think I should come aboard?

9 months later
#1983 5 years ago

As a Pinball Hobbyist / enthusiast of dozens of awesome pinball games, for 25+ years (since 1992), I've never been to Texas Pinball Festival.

As "Buyer" of JPop's RAZA, many years ago (in at $4,750)... This year, I booked a flight and a hotel room, for the "Big 5 Reveal". I'm real bummed to hear about the delayed reveal. Hopefully, there will be something to share with us, as a pinball community at that festival.

4 months later
#3239 4 years ago

This is encouraging news... I'm in (was) on RAZA at $4750, and signed the agreement from DR as well. Hope DR can come thru.

1 month later
#3889 4 years ago

I haven't gotten any offer from DR yet.

1 week later
#4075 4 years ago

I rolled the dice and deiced to wait it out (agreement signed). I'm originally out $4,750, however, Robert & Co. have some cool things on the horizon.
So... I'm in on the the 2nd round.

1 week later
#4148 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I wonder how many people are actually in on the deeproot offer.

The offer was either cash or extend the game offer. I decided to ride it out for the RAZA game.

1 month later
#4550 4 years ago

When I see a run on this topic, I think: "OK" something good is coming down... At this point, nothing significant, it's like an emotional roller coaster: Up & Down.

I'm in at $4,750 and it's no secret (posted many times). I could have taken the $$$ offer, but choose not to. The option was get $$$ today (from offer 1 year ago), or ride it out.

I hope DR will come though and say "I told you so; look at the cool game(s) we have for you now", especially to those of use who stood tall from day one. I'm hoping that wasn't a short-sighted mistake on my part. I do hope DR will honor those of us, who feel he and their team, will come thru on such a toxic situation with JPop.

We will see.
Kerry

2 months later
#5359 4 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Hi all, as long as everything comes together tonight as planned (knock on wood), This Week in Pinball will be sharing images of the Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland prototype machine tomorrow morning on TWIP. We'll also have interviews with Steven Bowden, John Popadiuk, and Robert Mueller.

"If" you care to share... why would you down vote this?

2 weeks later
#6741 4 years ago

@JRocket... Thanks for your playing ability and time on RAZA. That's very encouraging info. on your perspective of the Roller Coaster Ramp shot. It makes more sense than the ramp just being too steep.

#6743 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

I think any ramp you can't make from a ball trapped on the flipper is a mistake.

IDK... I think hitting it on the fly, would be sooo much more satisfying, than a cradled shot.

1 month later
#7214 4 years ago

Yep... got DR email tonight. It's a classy offer indeed. I'm now going the TPF for sure and I'm in a the RAZA.

1 month later
#7513 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

How many are still on board to receive their paid in full RAZA? Guessing about 50 people, maybe as high as 100?

I'm in... we (my son and I) are going to TPF for the first time. We've never been to that event. We are so excited to see what RAZA has to offer and learn more about what Deeproot's future titles are.

As an added bonus
DR has offered to fly us, lodge us and extend a weekend pass (subject to getting reimbursement), to those who were loyal and didn't accept the buy-back and took a game instead. We are very grateful for this offer, as like past years; we couldn't have gone to TPF

1 month later
#8053 3 years ago

Did anyone else prepay for airplane tickets to Texas Pinball Fest, thru Deeproot's offer to Zidware's customers?

They said they would reimburse us... anyone get any reimbursement or notice?

2 weeks later
#8290 3 years ago

Just listened to the K-Pod #477 with Robert.

Man what an emotional roller coaster it's been with DP's RAZA & TPF reveal. Maybe some light at the end of the tunnel, in the next couple months... fingers crossed.

1 week later
#8409 3 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

For deeproot/Robert, how about an AMA reddit style? AMA = Ask Me (HIM) Anything

Jeff... TWIP; questions re: RAZA and other titles, that were going to be available / disclosed, weren't asked or addressed Curious, why not?

3 months later
#8981 3 years ago

This (RAZA in Sept) is encouraging news

2 weeks later
#9338 3 years ago

The only games I want to play is RAZA... Come on DR reveal them.

3 weeks later
#12262 3 years ago

WOW... over 12,000 posts. This thread has taken a new low!

Deep Root just show us a great playing RAZA that can be purchased ASAP!

Thank You!

1 month later
#13319 3 years ago

I'm glad I watched... game looks encouraging.

Let's see when they start taking orders.

#13662 3 years ago

I'm really liking the standard model, most of it looks like your traditional modern pin.

Hopefully, they can offer them without the annual fee.

3 weeks later
#14862 3 years ago

I'm building my RAZA machine order; I'm in on RAZA AE with added Topper for sure!

I'm on the fence with these add ons:

Purple powder coating on armor and coin door... I actually really like the look of the Stainless Steel tho.
Neon Rings upgrade: I haven't seen pictures of these, so it's difficult to consider them. If they're like BBB neon tube rings, then YES!
Shaker, this could be a real cool added feel.
Upgraded toy package
GI lighting: I'm not a big fan of the dotted light reflections seen all over with the other brands out there.

Anyone who has made these decisions and want to comment / share, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Kerry

#14910 3 years ago

A couple days ago, I posted (post 14,862)…

I'm building my RAZA machine order; I'm in on RAZA AE with added Topper for sure!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have decided on including the following:
Stay with Stainless Steel trim (no purple powder coating armor or purple PC coin door)
Shaker Motor Installed
Upgraded Toy Package; Standard plus Ramp stickers, Atomic Shop Sign, Motorcycle and JetStar
PitKit Care Package; A collection of common wear and tear replacement parts for customers wishing to have on hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I’m still not clear on are these 2 items;

GI lighting; is it interactive?

Neon Rings; are they just the rubbers rings thru-out the game, or are they actual glowing rings or plastics?

Anyone have any additional information on these 2 items?

Thanks for your input
Kerry Richard

#14973 3 years ago

I got my RAZA AE order completed today #100211

I ordered these options:

Topper
Neon Rings (vs. white rubber rings)
Shaker Motor Installed
Upgraded Toy Package
GI Lighting (still not clear if this lighting is interactive)

I was considering Standard PinKit Care Package (description online: a collection of common wear & tear replacement parts for customers wishing to have on hand). I wasn't clear on what exactly this package included, so I passed.

6 months later
#20281 2 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

I wish I could find local corn for $5 for 12

JPop will deliver it to your home and help you cook it; EZPZ

8 months later
#30614 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wait, I can buy a deep root water bottle for 55 bucks?

I wouldn't buy one for 55 cents

1 month later
7 months later
#32428 1 year ago
Quoted from frobozz:

You can also now practice law without a license.

Call 1 800 60Million

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kerry_richard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=kerry_richard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.