View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djreddog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1267 5 years ago

Deeproot Team,

I know some of you are following this thread and I just wanted to let you know that First State Flippers is sending Steve Bowden to Texas with $325 in spending money. We decided to give him this money for his efforts in our August Annihilation event where he captured 1st place in what was probably his last event before heading to Texas . This should be plenty of money to get him to Texas safely! You picked up a very talented person and I’m looking forward to the machines you will be releasing. I’m also looking for you to prove a ton of people wrong. Best of luck Steve and deeproot!

1 month later
#1477 5 years ago

Great article. deeproot looks very promising. Can’t wait for TPF!

#1580 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Take my money....[quoted image][quoted image]

RAD was way better.

rad (resized).jpgrad (resized).jpg
1 week later
#1678 5 years ago

Awesome stuff deeproot! Once again you have stepped up for the pinball community and you have yet to produce or unveil a single pinball machine. And what I can’t comprehend is that your company continues to get and receive so much hate and it’s simply not warranted. Best of luck and I’m really looking forward to Texas!

2 weeks later
#1864 5 years ago
Quoted from BubbaBeast:

Has anyone seen this yet?! Legit?
[quoted image]

Yea it's legit. They talked about it on either a recent podcast or at Expo. They have a bunch of good stuff coming next year!

4 months later
#2449 5 years ago
Quoted from GunsNPinball:

According to a podcast.. we wont see magic girl or Alice in wonderland this year. We might see RAZA sometime in june.. womp womp

Which cast?

#2451 5 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

So, no "5 days" at TPF this year?

No. They announced back in Nov/Dec that it was being delayed.

4 months later
#4373 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Who is the blurred out one in the back?

It’s not a person. It’s part of the playfield. Check the right side of the picture, other PF’s blurred out too.

3 months later
#5373 4 years ago

Game looks great. I like the jump ramp!

1 month later
#7028 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

The thing about it is, if you are having success with a known manufacturer, what would make you jump ship to go to some new company that hasn't shown a thing in the last two years? Even the promise of a pile of money wouldn't be really smart in the long term if this new, unproven company goes tits up. Could something be going on a JJP? They recently lost their tech support person from what I understand as well. Supposedly GNR is finished already and sitting in a closet until reveal time.

So I've talked in length with an employee at DR who left a very good position to take a job with DR. I had genuine concerns for this person. This person has been employed with DR for approximately 18 months and through my conversations, I always ask them do they still feel confident in the move they made and the brand, and without hesitation they have answered every time with "without a doubt". So, something is happening behind those walls that has to be promising enough to keep this team intact that includes some prominent figures in the pinball industry.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djreddog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=djreddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.