Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (4 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8051 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:Dennis has a very good Bullshit-o-meter......

If he had, why did he accept to work for them? Did it not already smell bad from the start?
when you build on bad foundations, it always ends up to fall.

#8062 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

. Nobody of right mind is looking to buy any new pins in this economy forecast and unveiling their work at this time would do nothing positive for business..

I did a sale before a buying (I added money)

And it is highly possible I make a trade.

Don’t know if i lost my mind or contracted the virus

#8064 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok maybe I worded that wrong for some. The Majority at this time will more then likely be safe guarding cash reserves from hobby pleasure toys toward the well being of their family and home. Releasing a new product line in a factory not allowed to have employees would further be a poor time to announce new products. Congrats to you if you or your situation is different but I suspect the majority are thinking beyond the next pinball purchase.

Well I didn’t buy any pin since a long time (2 years). In fact nothing was interesting me until this JP and this opportunity to buy a LE. I could have bought a deeproot game but evidently two years is not enough to release a game.
However My situation is not more comfortable than anyone else, just hope people are safe and the situation is getting better soon...but I also know life can sometimes hang by a thread

4 months later
#8921 3 years ago

Don’t sure of myself...is it a thread about pinball?

7 months later
#17225 3 years ago

Wow new game here! Amazing

Looks nice. Some great innovations too.
Now how it plays? How many ramps? What are the main features? Feels like williams pins or last stern regarding rules?
Thanks

#17227 3 years ago

Am i wrong or Raza pin is now available?

#17230 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Announced?, well, yeah... it is announced, but being built? Available? Any time soon? Not so much...

I saw some videos.
So what is the planning for this one?

#17234 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:That, good sir, is the major question that has been contemplated or mused upon in this thread for 345 pages with no real answer in sight yet. So grab some popcorn, a cold beer, and pull up some chair and have a sit. When we know, you'll be right here with us finding out as well.

Ok thanks.
An european distributor seems to take pre order so i thought it was much closer to come than what you say.
Anyway, thanks for the news.

#17276 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The people who love this hobby don't like to be ripped off, see their friends ripped off, or blustery big talkers with no proof they can start/run a manufacturing company. Jpop's been screwing this community since he started taking money for Magic Girl. Why would anyone be supportive of him and his balls? Robert has done nothing but swagger, talk, and waste money...why should anyone support that? A hobby that's been through the deception and loss of money due to Jpop, Skit-B, Heighway, and Dutch doesn't owe these people anything. They deserve all the critique they get. Respect must be earned. If they can prove that they're capable of manufacturing, shipping, and supporting games - then they will earn support. Until then, the repeated history of pinball startups tells us what we need to know about this company, and the onus of tearing down the obvious red flags is on them. We don't need them. They need us.

Agreed.
And taking money for preorder smells bad. You already know that financial health of the company is doubtful and/or coming in production and production will be a long way to go, too long without any money coming.

1 year later
#31632 1 year ago

it says :"14180 new posts since my last visit"

any new game here?

#31634 1 year ago

Deeproot, 7 years old

Quoted from Roostking:

No Pin, But I can see the same people being played....

the company still alive (without anything to sell)?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=colonel_caverne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.