Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (4 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainadam_21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1990 5 years ago

What are they spending 750k per month on if they aren't manufacturing?

#2013 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

ell if they have 30+ full time creative / engineering roles, a big facility and have a bunch of off site software contractors, then that's going to get eaten up pretty quickly with payroll, rent, power etc

That seems like a ton? Does stern even employ that many? If they are spending 750k now imagine how much they'll spend when they actually building machines.

8 months later
#4730 4 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Why do I keep clicking this thread....

Because it's a Cinderella story from out of nowhere

1 year later
#9711 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Apparently it's a crazy QAnon conspiracy theory, I just Googled it. I was hoping pinball would remain a safe haven from that crazy stuff.

So confirmed it's a QAnon pin?

But seriously I think Friday the 13th would sell well.

#10730 3 years ago

How are they paying their bills? Is there a never ending stream of angel investor cash?

#10739 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

The tragic reality is not for us the pinball community, rather the sham DR is for all the trusting investors that have poured millions into another Zidware style ponzi scheme. We now see why Dennis Norseman left and Steve Bowden is silent, along with all the other associated hired industry professional pinball people at DR. DR did not need the “pinball media” to come and tell them they were not ready, if they really were a legitimate company, because DR has employed many pinball professionals that have been in the industry for many years. Those people could have and probably did say, Robert were not ready. What is happening is exactly how ponzi schemes operate. That’s the reality.

This is the part on unsolved mysteries where the mastermind usually skips the country and the Robert stack asks for our help finding the person

#11160 3 years ago

I like the old testament idea. If there's one thing the 3 major religions can agree on is that there was a time when God kicked ass and took names.

#11407 3 years ago

When did zoomers become a thing?

#11710 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

There is NOTHING about "saavy and successful business owner" that tries to generate LOSSES for tax purposes.

I beg to differ
(The Package).jpeg (resized).jpg(The Package).jpeg (resized).jpg

1 week later
#12584 3 years ago

Deeproot is in deep poop

4 weeks later
#13094 3 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

If only they made it a few more pages...
Imagine a nail bash toy to start crucifix multiball, some sort of ball lock with a rolling boulder in front, and just think of the potential ball save mech!
(As an aside it bothered me more than it should when the RAZA shop keeper misuses the rule of three in that needlessly complicated cutscene to explain an item shop.)

You're thinking of the wrong Testament. That's New not Old

2 weeks later
#13601 3 years ago

It's just a reason for DP to sandbag updates so they can keep getting $50 per month for years into the future.
At least with games like fortnite you get the base game. It just costs extra for cosmetic items like skins.

1 week later
#13831 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

I'm more sad we've forgotten about Vonnie D already!

I was going to mention this but I forgot their name. All I remembered was gremlins and vonnie got in trouble for selling synthetic pot

2 weeks later
#14709 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Could also do it over Bluetooth. Hold the phone under the PF as you click switches. It's the obvious, easiest answer but then you don't get to patent, promote and fellate the AMAZING PINBAR!

Maybe this is setting up their need product the pinphone. You'll be to own this specific phone to work on the machine.

2 weeks later
#15248 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

When the "Deep 6" were given the tour in September it was an empty room. They shared that once their NDA was over. Who knows what the state of it is now, but it hasn't been in place for long if it exists at all.

Maybe an empty room is Octomanufacturing

#15275 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

It's a really big shark.

And a solid movie starting Jason Statham and Dwight K Schrute.

MegTheMovie (resized).jpgMegTheMovie (resized).jpg
1 month later
#15831 3 years ago

DP might set a record for a ponzi scheme that lasted the longest after people starting saying it was a ponzi scheme.

#15864 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Bottom line that you guys are missing
The investors don’t give a flying F about pinball per se
Pinball is simply an “underlying investment” of the 575 fund
Look up what 575 stands for. That is WHY they invested and how they get their “return on investment”
Furthermore, it was mainly investment advisors selling their clients on this Reg D investment for the purpose of 575!

Whaaat? Deeproot in an alternative investment.

1 month later
#16586 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

The PinBar is old man thinking "kids like screens let's put one on a pinball so they'll play it

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.jpeg (resized).jpgScreen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.jpeg (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#17505 3 years ago

How are stern, jjp, and spooky still churning out machines if there is such a massive part shortage?

1 month later
#18615 2 years ago

Where are they getting the cash to hand out refunds? Is that what DR got the PPP money for?

2 weeks later
#18865 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

As far as I'm concerned in my head, AMC paid for my game since I didnt realize I was still in it after the initial pop, so I got out last week when I emailed them and did the free money math in my head.

After gme takes me to the moon I'll be flush with cash. I'd even buy a food truck themed pin if it actually gets made

3 weeks later
#19374 2 years ago

I'm assuming the PPP money DR received this year is what they are using for refunds?

1 month later
#23236 2 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

DP might set a record for a ponzi scheme that lasted the longest after people starting saying it was a ponzi scheme.

Finally truth comes out. It was a ponzi scheme that lasted years while 90% of the people knew it was a ponzi scheme. Way to be on the ball SEC..not

#23717 2 years ago

Do you think his pinside posts will be admitted into evidence? It will be like the predator case all over again. We can only hope RM has a crazy mother too.

#23718 2 years ago

Also how has there not been a Hitler video about this. He has to be super pissed about his deposit on food truck

1 week later
#25256 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

F off. Check your pm and call me. Keyboard coward
Keep slandering me buddy
Undoubtedly some of the same people that made the “anonymous threats” to Jeff at TWIP
Let’s go Debbie Downvoters! Line em up. Sign on and let your hate flow. I hope it feels good for you. I love it

As an attorney you should know that Slander is Spoken and libel is written.

2 months later
#27019 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

***Not pictured*** weddings, cruises, Hawaiian condo, divorce lawyer bills, Starbucks tabs

Did deeproot produce more wives for Robert than it produced functioning pins?

1 month later
#27620 2 years ago

How is he paying the lawyers?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainadam_21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=captainadam_21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.