Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (4 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beergut666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8249 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Yep, another one that comes to mind is:

How do you make a small fortune?

Start with a large fortune and invest in a pinball company.

4 months later
#9258 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Well they Are killing something, Value, and Quality!

I've got two Stern pros. One I paid $5200 NIB and the other was HUO with a bunch of cool mods for $5000. I've had little to no issues with either other than minor tweaks. Please point me in the direction of a better "value" than these. I've got money for a third ready to go. I'm not brand loyal, I'll give my money to anyone (including Deeproot when they reveal a game), but until I see something that better fits what I want out of a pinball machine Stern is always gonna get a look from me.

3 weeks later
#11928 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

.....just taking a break....
[quoted image]

Excellent tequila choice!

2 months later
#13989 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Fail, site down for maintenance already.[quoted image]

Probably overwhelmed the server with people trying to order games

#14065 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So i received the Zidware updated "Goodwill Agreement" options today.
Actually quite good. DR is giving survivors the option to actually get a full refund by signing a w-9 etc.
I chose to apply my "Cumulative Deposit" to the Extra version, which was also discounted to $8,500 for Zidware guys.
For me, i felt it was a no brainer, and like Yelobird i didn't take the money originally because i wanted to support new pinball and especially a local company.
So instead of getting $4,950 back or $4,500, can't remember, it's $8,500 minus the Zidware $$ for the Extra version.
Crazy for not taking the refund? Lol, maybe but what the heck, i'm in pinball to spend/lose money and have fun!

Your money, your decision. Hopefully the game is at least somewhat enjoyable in it's final form. I just want to see you and the other people that got taken in the Zidware fiasco made whole, one way or another. Then maybe we can get past this part of Deep Root and on to the next chapter. I'm not really liking what I see so far, but who knows what the future holds, there is obviously some talent on the team there.

1 week later
#14643 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

It's getting really weird at pinside, where everyone that's a jerk to me

Sorry your fee fees are hurt, maybe try not running your mouth so much.

4qqm2a (resized).jpg4qqm2a (resized).jpg
#14764 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

I know this is getting WAY ahead of ourselves but, if deeproot were to someday make another rock band pin after The Who, what would it be?
My vote...PanterA!!! And they were from deeproot’s home state of Texas!
Can you imagine the energy during “F*cking Hostile” multiball?...”one, two, three, four!”
I realize this is a pipe dream and will never happen...oh well. What say you?

Phil Anselmo's nazi bullshit will keep this from happening.

3 months later
#17703 3 years ago
Quoted from pookycade:

RM: Quad Assembly will provide rapid and dynamic on-demand manufacturing abilities that current pinball manufacturers will have a hard time to match. We’ll be able to throttle and provide process fluctuations with flexible distribution. Following this concept allows for cross-functional staffing resulting in higher productivity and decreased manufacturing costs.
If I threw words into a blender I couldn’t come up with a more non-sensical and meaningless series of sentences than that.

3 weeks later
#18169 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

The siren’s call to Pinball adventure was too great for me to stay at the highest paying job I ever had.

3m2p7l (resized).jpg3m2p7l (resized).jpg
2 months later
#19582 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It’s very empty.

Probably looks that way today too.

2 weeks later
#20407 2 years ago
Quoted from SeafaringSpiders:

See you guys next week.
[quoted image]

Great movie!

4 weeks later
#23154 2 years ago
5kd1pu (resized).jpg5kd1pu (resized).jpg
2 months later
#26968 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

That Chef DVD reminds me... I kind of want one of those large flat top grill cookers.
I miss cooking on them. Back when I was 20 and working in restaurants. I like how much surface area can be devoted to cooking.

Get a Blackstone. I have one and they are awesome.

63313e8d-927e-4ebd-b2bf-269672bd81d1_1.2777d985fa9cdc1afbd2f3738474afb3 (resized).jpeg63313e8d-927e-4ebd-b2bf-269672bd81d1_1.2777d985fa9cdc1afbd2f3738474afb3 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#27268 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why do people keep saying "functioning pinbar?"
The pinbar didn't work. That's one of the many reasons the prototype didn't work during the big reveal.

change12 (resized).jpgchange12 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beergut666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=beergut666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.