Topic Stats

• 6,880 posts
  • 611 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by DS_Nadine
  • Topic is favorited by 189 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 583 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

MindlessForthrightIchthyosaurs-small.gif
Screenshot_2019-12-02  Was I a good section  (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
9B2311A4-7233-434D-8449-9E2614ACEE6F (resized).jpeg
therazaskywalker (resized).png
AE8D5588-9DB5-492E-B62E-993DB92626F2 (resized).jpeg
4373D690-C985-44FB-B33F-08CF941A6EA9.gif
3haic3 (resized).jpg
EJ-_92WWoAUVafv (resized).jpg
logical.gif
DEEPROOTING (resized).jpg
IMG_20191122_153501 (resized).jpg
A988E980-96A1-4BC9-BEF2-23FAF96E4600 (resized).jpeg
alice.gif

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (2 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by vireland (7 months ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (24 days ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (23 days ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (23 days ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (23 days ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (22 days ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (21 days ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (19 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#311 1 year ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

One would think you'd know if you really have poached Dennis and have him working for you exclusively.
Is that what the play is here? Get Stern to relinquish it and that be the big seller?
Not sure ( . )( . ) will go over well with church groups and christian youth organizations who would presumably be the mainstay for your bible title's market.

(.)(.)(.) The total Recall version.

2 weeks later
#496 1 year ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

This is going to be a disaster.......Poor timing as pinball is about to start it’s downward decent.

I hope you don't really believe that statement.
Pinball has just started getting mainstream with the public. I'm seeing more and more TV commercials with pinballs thrown in. I hear more younger people start talking about pins now then ever before. New pin sales outside of the pin clan are picking up. But we'll just have to wait and watch what happens in the next 3 years.

7 months later
#1554 1 year ago

Please, please be this one!

hm (resized).jpg
#1660 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

No they aren't... it's just become a game/meme of throwing out random 'what if' of 80s movies as a game upon itself.... with absolutely nothing tying them to pinball or deeproot.
It's a bad meme that people just won't let go.

Normal life cycle of every thread. Thread information dies down and people go off topic for a day or two. Or throw out the wishful thinking. New real info pops up and thread gets back on track.

5 months later
#2581 8 months ago

And I'm just hoping they can make a more affordable (under $5K) game that shoots nice and fun to play. There is still room to cater to operators and bar-cades.

#2602 8 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I can’t see how you’d look at that cabinet patent and think “cheap.”

That was exactly my point!!!
You misunderstood my comment.

2 weeks later
#2794 7 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The industry has figured it out. A Stern pro provides everything you are asking for.

And they will probably be priced at $6000 by next year. Sorry that’s not figured out.

1 week later
#3209 7 months ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Am I the only one the keeps reading this title as "Deep Throat Pinball Thread"? Just curious.

Nope, I'm in the same boat. Every time I scroll down the list it looks like "Deep Throat Pinball"

2 months later
#4226 4 months ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Do you not like the idea of a complete game?

I like the idea of a game priced well below LE price and plays just as good. In fact I prefer many pros over premium/LE.

#4241 4 months ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Quick, how many Heighway owners ever did this even once?

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The gods honest truth is that the kit thing has been tried many times before and it’s always a failure.
It’s a dumb idea that doesn’t work in pinball. People just don’t want swappable playfield and “kits.”

In my early years of collecting I did try something like this with classic Bally SS pins. I had a donor cab and several different playfields/sound boards to swap out to play different titles. Even had a rack built to hold the playfields. My donor cab was set up with an Altek MPU board and I use different sounds boards. Needless to say, after swapping a few playfields/sound boards around it grew old real quick. On the other hand. If I was in a position where space was limited I would have probably kept the setup.

#4282 4 months ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

I know I'm saturated and done. I like all the games in my collection and have no more room. So I'm done

3 weeks later
#4663 3 months ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Says the guy who has rated 19 pinballs with a score of 1.
LOL.

That's one thing I think should be fixed by Pinside. There shouldn't be any ratings lower then a 3. Anyone rating games under this is either just trying to manipulate the games rating or just trying to be a horses a$$.

#4668 3 months ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

But then wouldn't a 3 become the same as a 1?

Not really. The whole idea would be to limit how far a frivolous rating would pull down a real rating. Or should I say the effect a junk rating would have on a real one.
Lets face it. No matter how bad a game is or how much one hates it, there should be no games honestly rated as a one. I know all rating are influenced by everyone's own personal preferences that's way I say there should be a limit to how far down a game could be rated. But I rated Stargate at 8.2 and IMDN at 8.0 so what do I know????

2 months later
#6672 16 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’ll PayPal $2 to anybody who actually read all of that.
Honor system!!!

Made to the last paragraph. Do I get a buck fifty for being close?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 189.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
$ 3.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
$ 21.00
$ 109.99
$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 93.00
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 209.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Whitewater pinball mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Deadpool Premium Out of stock
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 29.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside