Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZMeny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#614 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Deeproot 575 Fund, LLC per SEC public filing
Filing is as of 8/8/17. You can see plenty of $$ has been raised so far for this "alternative investment"
42 total investors of which 16 are "non accredited" and at an average investment of approx. $159,000 per investor
Gotta give em credit for promoting and raising those funds

Iceman buddy you have great pinball browsing taste

4 months later
#1000 5 years ago

Check out TWIP Podcast Episode 3 to hear Steve Bowden discuss his new job as Deeproot Code/Ruleset Designer and what new he plans to bring to pinball.

https://www.facebook.com/1978540499041059/posts/2195208860707554/

1 year later
#5771 4 years ago

FIRST LOOK Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland (RAZA) Gameplay

Subscribe Now to Flip N Out Pinball YouTube for exclusive pinball streams, reveals, series, entertainment, and more!

#5816 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Oh my gosh Zach...
Did you gather the 3 most untalented players around for that video?! They don't make ANY shot, that's a pure brickfest.
Number 4 hits at least an orbit it seems when the video is ending. O.o;
Really, the game looks horrible to play in that video, can't believe it's that bad for real.
My, Houdini is a tight game and I love it.

Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Paging Steve Bowden. Really hope he's there and will do a walkthrough video with Zach.

Damn! Haha I’m not there. I asked someone there to shoot some video on their cell phone so I could get everyone some gameplay since I wasn’t finding much online. Just trying to get everyone some video but I can’t control the filming. Put down the pitchforks you mean cruel fellow pinheads hahaha still love ya but hurt that you think I filmed that (me crying alone in a corner trying to help).

#5836 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

How about replacing it with a better video?

I’m not there or I’d be happy to film the heck out of it for everyone

10 months later
#11517 3 years ago

WARNING: Adult Language - Viewer Discretion Advised

TPN’s Zach spoke with deeproot Correspondent & VIP Media, Chris Chandler, about his experiences touring the deeproot facilities.

HUGE credit given to Chandler on this broadcast. Zach didn’t take it easy on him and asked the questions that needed to be asked. Chandler was not fazed and proved why he’s one of the best that TPN has to offer.

Thanks for representing The Pinball Network at the deeproot media event last week.

1 year later
#27890 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I think there's a good chance he sees prison.
Two things we know for certain about Robert: he's an idiot and he has the ego to match. He likely has ZERO connections in the legal and/or business world that would help him. Unless there are connections and/or a shitload of cash, the courts don't mind putting fiduciary criminals away.
When he goes, I hope Greg and Zach can make the trip to interview him from his cell!

SDTM On The Road - Prison Edition

I'm down, let's go!

3 months later
#30630 2 years ago

The Pinball Show: Uprooting Deeproot - Part 1

Host: Zach Meny
Special Guest: Blueberry Johnson

In Part One of The Pinball Show Special Series 'Uprooting Deeproot', Zach Meny speaks with hobbyist pinball researcher, Blueberry Johnson, about the fall of attempted upstart pinball company deeproot. Mr. Johnson has compiled an extensive amount of unreleased data from previous deeproot employees and from public information, showcasing detailed information about this failed startup pinball company, per Mr. Johnson.

DISCLAIMER: Content presented in this podcast episode is based on information received from Mr. Blueberry Johnson. The Pinball Show offers this disclaimer because the information received cannot be confirmed as coming from the direct sources, although the respondents were informed of the intentions of this information and were agreeable to it being used in a podcast medium. All of the information in this episode is 'alleged' and not being reported as fact; it is merely a form of reporting information from outside/secondary sources, much of which is for entertainment purposes.

Blueberry Johnson contact email: [email protected]

Visual references to the information presented in this episode can be found at knapparcade.org

email: [email protected]
facebook: facebook.com/thepinballnetwork
twitch: twitch.tv/pinballnetwork
youtube: youtube.com/thepinballnetwork
instagram: @thepinballnetwork
twitter: @therealTPN
review: thisweekinpinball.com/the-pinball-show/

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-grznq-12030c7

ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).pngThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZMeny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=ZMeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.