View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Reznnate.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2589 5 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

Agree with previous poster that this would enable playfield swaps pretty easily so the idea of one cabinet and multiple games seems likely.

Which also explains their desire and push to have so many different games available at launch. The idea of a 'platform' isn't compelling without different games that can be swapped. It will be awesome if their games address the 'space-limited' problem in the pinball hobby.

3 months later
#4063 4 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

When I was having the board problems, I received 2-3 replacements and then never had issues before the machine was finally sold. The customer service I received was always prompt and direct.
I agree that having to purchase a $799 "fix" would not be considered miraculous.

I've purchased thousands of flawed simple products. I've purchased hundreds of complex flawed products because nothing is perfect. (Grrrrr Apple and their "Apple care"). Only cars offer 'recall fixes' because they're forced to do it. I'm extremely appreciative of JJP's behavior on this issue. They didn't have to do anything. The components they purchased were defective. If they were a bigger company with more clout, the component manufacturer would have been liable. Anyway, they didn't have to offer the kit at all. They didn't have to offer it 'at cost'. I can think of few companies that have behaved better by me. I hope they make new games for the next 25 years. JJP are a beacon of light in this hobby.

#4070 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Is this a deeproot thread? I feel like I'm in the wrong place.

We're just filling the awkward dead-air time...

3 weeks later
#4302 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Same page, this exact same comment marked the end of my interest for Deeproot.

I'm not that sensitive since I'm only a player. But this is the kind of attitude I personally want to see. I want them to shoot for the moon and I hope they don't step on their **** in the process. I want Deeproot to change the landscape and raise the bar, just as JJP has done.

Frankly, any new game must do something 'special' in order for me to 'upgrade' my current game collection.

8 months later
#8358 4 years ago

My guess is Robert picked up the Timeshock! license and project.
https://www.facebook.com/silvercastlepinball

Although if we was going to partner with another boutique team, I'd prefer Pinball Circus.

1 month later
#8506 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Does anyone care at this point? All we get is noise and empty promises.

I care! And I'm willing to wait for them to get it right.

#8517 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

And werent some of the people who accepted, expecting to get a game out of the deal? Those people have not been made whole.

I'll bet Robert regrets this now. It seems like a very nice thing to do for JPOP and his 'customers', but I assume he was trying to buy built-in goodwill, a nearly-finished game design, and gain help in his new business from JPOP. But as the delivery and launch of Deeproot has extended, most of these customer-threads don't sound very grateful. Why? Is a lawsuit likely to gain them more?

3 months later
#10846 3 years ago

You guys are behaving like Deeproot are trying to harm your family, not expand one of your favorite hobbies.

Geeeezus, lighten up....

#10855 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

How much money have you lost? Plenty of people on this thread still waiting for a game. Today they got got fed more arrogance and BS.
Still no game.

I didn't realize Deeproot took money from you.

#10939 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

It's sad that acknowledging how dishonest CNN is is considered partisan.

Perhaps some people are unable to distinguish the news and opinion shows on all the 24hr news channels. Personally I can't watch the opinion shows, I start yelling at the TV (which is their likely goal).

But parroting 'fake news', intended to harm the source of facts you don't like, does seem partisan....

#11534 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

You're going to take the Pinside hivemind over someone who actually played it and said straight up it doesn't cut into your hands?

Based on the commentary on this site, I'd bet a large majority still listen to the same music they liked in high school. Many people aren't interested in change and pinball is a particularly nostalgic hobby for some.

1 week later
#12113 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Stern could keep that same menu for another 30 years and it wouldn't cost them a single sale. Why should they waste time and resources on revamping it when it works perfectly fine.

Nah, Stern's UI sucks and should've been abandoned with DMD's. I'd like something better.
Clicking through a linear list of 163 items to FIND the item I want is f'ing ridiculous in 2020.

2 months later
#14069 3 years ago

Did I miss it? Has their been announced delivery timeframe? An estimate?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Reznnate.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=Reznnate and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.