Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (4 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Psw757.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1881 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:Deleted post

When can this be ordered?

1 year later
#9753 3 years ago

Somebody posted this last year with what appeared to be a Deeproot marketing ad for it to be revealed at TPF. The person who posted was also promptly asked to remove.

I’m 1000% in if this is the theme!

#9755 3 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Starting to thing more and more, that this is the 80s theme DR has. And..I'm quite alright with that, and will be buying it.

I’ll give it the edge over BTTF since it’s a fresh theme to the pinball world and that would be a plus for DR.

6/7/2020 was also the 35th anniversary of Goonies not that this is usually significant in pinball but who knows, timing would be good.

#9774 3 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Since DR is doing original themes I think they should hire this artist. Look at the freaking imagination! Holy cow.
https://gfycat.com/wastefulethicalhornedtoad

Several of the rumored titles aren’t original themes.

#9826 3 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Not long now, even the haters gotta be a tiny tiny bit excited
I think it will be more then just RAZA...

Goonies!

#9867 3 years ago

So is the rumor still 3 titles tomorrow one being licensed theme and ready to ship by 10/5?

Should be interesting if this happens.

#9873 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Wishful thinking is not a rumor.
Go back to Robert's interview from 8 months ago. He only states RAZA for the reveal. If another game title is even announced, I would be surprised.
I really do not think another game will be announced until at least half of the RAZA production has been boxed up.

I was thinking back to much of their anticipation for 2019 and podcast from last year, wasn’t part of their supposed “schtick” that was going to differentiate them from everyone else multiple titles on release? Maybe I misheard what was exactly said or forget since it was 12+ months ago.

#9875 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

This thread is on fire! We are all here, full of hope and expectations, and yet dr gives us nothing ??? It is going to be hard for RAZA to meet the hype.

Really no different than what JJP offers. Actually DR gave a date with no time and JJP a month with no date.

#9876 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I mean, we have all seen RAZA from the Houston show many many months ago. Yeah it wasn't complete, but seemingly the guts were there. How much hype does RAZA actually have?

This is part of the reason I think it’s going to be more than one game tomorrow and the fact that a single game release isn’t going to change the pinball world like they claim. Multiple games would be a remarkable feat and they have had the time and money to do it.

We will see Soon enough I guess.

#9878 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Well they only list RAZA for the launch on their YouTube channel.
"deeproot Pinball will launch RAZA as its first pinball title on 9.21.2020."
(that is from their own comments on the video)

I saw that but there is some speculation they may surprise with something else..may not ever be a pin..no idea.

This was on another podcast back in August.

#10058 3 years ago

Does DR have distributors already?

#10067 3 years ago
Quoted from Ramrod215:

They have a small link on the website for distributors to email them.

Thanks, I think that is to become a seller. I was just wondering if anyone is a dealer for purchase yet.

#10124 3 years ago

So nothing happening today?

#10129 3 years ago

HOAX

#11318 3 years ago

Lots of speculation as usual here but does anybody know for a fact that they have nothing for mfg lined up?

I really find that hard to believe, there is a difference between no physical assembly lines and not having something ready to hit the line. I think the later is the case here but wtf do I know.

#11335 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

7 months after intended launch... they still don't have final hardware. What does that tell you about their readiness to build?
Maybe they've got a new plan that they have yet to reveal... but clearly games are not ready to be built if you don't have all your parts.

If it’s strictly a parts issue that is somewhat minor, many parts shortages currently across many industries due to supply chain disruption.

If everything is ready to go minus the parts then I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Really no way to know for certain but I do like what they are trying to due in general and wish them success. Couple of these titles have my interest.

#11532 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Goonies is already an "insta-buy, " but what about the combative racing license? If it is Mario Kart, then I am in trouble because I will have to come up with the funds![quoted image]

The Who machine sounds interesting, bands journey to find the pinball wizard?

Would this be the first adventure/story based rock band pin?

The Who are one of my favorite bands, could be good!

2 months later
#14254 3 years ago

Why on earth are they following RAZA with food truck and not a mainstream seller like Goonies or The Who?

Makes no fucking sense

#14256 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They probably don't have the licenses locked down. Can't really think of another reason.

Maybe...when they said The Who, that one surprised me but Goonies has been rumored for about 1.5-2 years now that license was acquired so it made sense. TPN podcast mentioned a specific game designer being assigned to it, figured it would be next only to find out later food truck next in line.

If the goal is to sell some machines to hopefully propel themselves to being legit, Goonies is the one they need to pump out and soon.

4 weeks later
#15395 3 years ago

Is Goonies slated for 2021?

This is the one they need to get out to propel them forward. Followed by The Who.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Psw757.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=Psw757 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.